Follow the Reaper

hey, i read in an interview that Alexi's least favourite album is FTR, and the weakest points of the album are Hate me, ETID, BAF, FTR and KTS!!

he also said that he hates KTS's fuckin chorus, cos its gay :erk:.

I think its CoB best album by far! and KTS is one of my fav songs!

what do u think about it??

This is what he said

Zarok: so what do you think about Follow The Reaper

Alexi: Well it's my least favourite album.

Zarok: Now that's interesting to hear...

Alexi: Yeah it's true though. I think song wise we faild. OK we have "Hate Me!",we have "Everytime I Die"...now when I think about it there's... well those two then "Follow The Reaper" and ... what's it called... "Bodom After Midnight". And Kissing The Shadows". Although in "Kissing The Shadows" I hate the fucking chorus. It's so fucking gay. Sounds like Rhapsody or something like that. But as I said it's my least favourite one.

that means he likes all song except Children Of Decadence, Taste Of My Scythe, Northern Comfort and he said he liked Mask Of Sanity except the breakdown part and then he hates the chorus in Kissing The Shadows.

ok I read that interview too but its just say that he don't like kissing the shadows cause of the chorus sounds gay he didn't talk about every time i die and hate me

and enyway hate me is one of his favourite songs....

obviusly its true, its in SOB, and yeah thats what he means...he doesnt like it.. and he also says that HCDR is CoB at his best!!! :Smug: i totally disagree.

I was wondering about the fact that for Alexi the Hate Crew Deathroll's album representing CoB at its best... I've tried to get why he thinks that.

And I ended thinking that maybe he retains that in that album their skill in playing reached a higher point, compared to what they were able to play in the past... maybe he wasn't referring to the songs composed only, but to their abilities as musicians, correlated to a better aknowledgement of technique.

So, I thought that maybe this could be why that album could represent a sort of musical maturity, for them... but then I don't know.