Follow the Reaper

The Seoul, Korea stuff was the best. I think i watched almost every song from that show except Bodom After Midnight.

I have to check out that stuff from St. Petersburg whenever i have time. My stupid slow computer won't load them fast enough!

The Seoul, Korea stuff was the best. I think i watched almost every song from that show except Bodom After Midnight.

I have to check out that stuff from St. Petersburg whenever i have time. My stupid slow computer won't load them fast enough!

ive seen like 20 times each song in that vid :p

I agree, Lady... I often watch it and that live is another great one, hence one of my favourites too.

"....thank you, Seoul!!!...""... great times... yeah.

what songs have u got from that one?

Btw i think Lake Bodom in TW is really bad.. lota mistakes

err all of them.

K whatever, every bodom fan knows TW is their best recorded performance. if you don't like anything you've heard, then go listen to the cds or somethin

just for ur information, the play hatebreeder about 10/15% faster than the cd version and alexi and janne still play the solos flawlessly

err all of them.

K whatever, every bodom fan knows TW is their best recorded performance. if you don't like anything you've heard, then go listen to the cds or somethin

just for ur information, the play hatebreeder about 10/15% faster than the cd version and alexi and janne still play the solos flawlessly

oh wow id give a lot for that vid!

I just said i didnt like lake bodom, and maybe its because they played it too fast!! the others are almost perfect its true...

I love it everytime Alexi talks to the crowd. I love hearing his voice esp. on the CRY cd....."fuck yeah Stockholm! That's some muthafuckin metal people man." LOL