Follow the Reaper

that might work if you were around him 24/7 every single day, but that's not the case. Also i've heard otherwise from quite a few sources that I trust. So don't state it as a fact that he doesn't and I won't say he does when I am unsure as well.

Of course I'm not around him 24/7. I listen to alot of music from the Seattle grunge scene,and I've been studying videos from those bands,each of the bands of that scene,Alice in Chains,Nirvana,Blind Melon,etc...had member(s) on heroin,and it deeply affected their performances. I.E: Falling/rolling all over the stage, forgetting their lines, forgetting their songs,and putting on shitty performances. All of the above, Alexi has not done. I've seen pictures of drug addicts, I've seen the characteristics; red,bloodshot eyes, needle marks in the arms, and I've looked at Alexi's arms, there are no needle marks.

the things i have heard have been regarding coke and not heroine so there would be no marks, also it's never been of him doing it before shows but after..

and you think there are no signs of performance being affected? :err:

the things i have heard have been regarding coke and not heroine so there would be no marks, also it's never been of him doing it before shows but after..

and you think there are no signs of performance being affected? :err:

coke,yeah,I was talking about heroin,heh. Nah,I don't see signs of performances being affected,I've seen alot worse.

coke,yeah,I was talking about heroin,heh. Nah,I don't see signs of performances being affected,I've seen alot worse.

This doesn't belong to the topic, but whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if Alexi was on coke sometimes, at least he sometimes acts like he would have snorted some or smoked crack. But I'm sure he's not on heroin, even though I haven't tried heroin ever...

Nevermind that, it's none of my business. If Alexi likes using drugs, then he can use them as much as he wants. I still hope he will quit...

The '97-'00 shows were flawless. There was absolutely no mistakes except some minor ones. Even his vocals were really good. From what i'v heard on CRY, his vocals aren't as good and his guitaring isn't that bad.

Heorine, coke...whatever! Even if he does do either one, which he doesn't and never will, he wouldn't do it before a show. Drinking is his favorite thing to do and he'd do that instead of drugs.

BLARGH! ST. PETERSBURG!!!11ONE someone uploaded red light in my eyes pt 1 and i didn't even notice till yesterday :/

Last edited by a moderator:
mitch you need to send me st petersburg....just because :p

and lol at the red light in his eyes, that was kind of stupid :lol:

mitch you need to send me st petersburg....just because :p

and lol at the red light in his eyes, that was kind of stupid :lol:

I was thinking about uploading all of my old CoB videos to the forum to make them all unrare n shit but I can't be bothered.

I just noticed that video from St. Petersburg... That must be the best live performance of them I saw until now IMO...and I have Seoul, Kuovola, Rotterdam, Milwaukee...

I've finally found the St. petersburg on emule..some dude from kazahstan has it and it's uploading it with 5kb/s few hours a day...it's 170mb big. Is this the full thing Mitch?

I just noticed that video from St. Petersburg... That must be the best live performance of them I saw until now IMO...and I have Seoul, Kuovola, Rotterdam, Milwaukee...

I've finally found the St. petersburg on emule..some dude from kazahstan has it and it's uploading it with 5kb/s few hours a day...it's 170mb big. Is this the full thing Mitch?

My St Petersburg vid is on 398mb i doubt 170mb is the whole thing....