FOLLOW THE REAPER thread

meeeeks

May 30, 2006
ok in this thread we talk about follow the reaper, do you like the album? if youd ont explain why? what are the highlights of the album and the low points i personally cannot stand taste of my scythe off the album but its probably my favorite cob album next to hatecrew

Draznog said:
man AYDY shits all over FTR AYDY is my fav album next to my slipknot albums.
[sarcasm]OMG YOURE SO FUNNY!!!![/sarcasm]

kissing the shadows was the first bodom son I've ever heard, I LOVE this album, one of may faves! few of my favourite songs in it, like bodom after midnight, hate me, everytime I die, kissing the shadows, taste of my scythe... ok... stop it, that's half cd! XD

gues I literally adore avery song of it!

meeeeks said:
ok in this thread we talk about follow the reaper, do you like the album? if youd ont explain why? what are the highlights of the album and the low points i personally cannot stand taste of my scythe off the album but its probably my favorite cob album next to hatecrew

Anybody that doesn't like Taste of My Scythe has a vagina.

Hatebreeder > Something Wild > Follow The Reaper >> Hate Crew Deathroll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Are You Dead Yet?:loco: