Guess the 2016 Lineup

RIOT and HELSTAR would be great! :D

I was lucky enough to see helstar (I think it was)2013..2012 or something in Tampa

They still have it,would blow the cap off the place

They would be the perfect retro 80's metal throwback that have gone over so well seemingly every year since Accept first played...

I hope the door has not closed on Anubis Gate. That said:

Shattered Skies
Cain's Offering *HEADLINER*
Distorted Harmony
Haken
Nightingale
Sun Caged
Devin Townsend Project *HEADLINER*
Xerath
insert power metal band
insert power metal band
insert power metal band

I hope the door has not closed on Anubis Gate. That said:

Shattered Skies
Cain's Offering *HEADLINER*
Distorted Harmony
Haken
Nightingale
Sun Caged
Devin Townsend Project *HEADLINER*
Xerath
insert power metal band
insert power metal band
insert power metal band

Distorted Harmony's the band I'd like to see most in the 1/2 slot next year. Chain Reaction was so damn good!

Distorted Harmony's last effort was incredibly strong, and they're kind of an obvious fit for the fest. I'd like to see Disperse make it over, still. Or Jakub solo. I'll take either.

Darkwater would be a much welcome return, as would Andromeda. I'd love to see Red Circuit again, too. I'd like to see Dream Evil not screw up the visa process.

Random band I'm not sure is still an entity but who would fit the fest perfectly, Age of Nemesis.

Bands I expect to see announced include Ascendia and Shattered Skies. Borealis getting a shot at the main fest seems possible and would be most welcome.

For the most part I enjoy the heavy/power/thrash bands so here are some bands I'd love to see play or return to ProgPower:

New Bands:
Metal Church (first and foremost!!)
U.D.O.
Annihilator
Blaze Bayley
Riot V
Rebellion
Wizard
Crystal Eyes
ASKA
Vicious Rumors

Returning bands:
Iced Earth
Gamma Ray
Wolf
Sanctuary
Accept
Jag Panzer

Oh fine, I'll play:

Friday
HL Running Wild
5. Riot V
4. Enslaved
3. Vanishing Point
2. Helstar
1. Serious Black

Saturday
HL Blind Guardian
5. James Labrie
4. Witherscape
3. Gloryhammer
2. Vicious Rumors
1. Ghost Ship Octavius

HAHAHAHAH good luck with Running Wild...cost much more than Avantasia and Aryeon combined and then some and then even more.