Guess the 2016 Lineup

there is a severe lack of Pheriphery in this thread - and they would kick everyone's ass at center stage. such a great live band.

They are amazing live, and are on the new frontlines of heavy prog. However, djent is highly divisive and Spencer's voice (which, among this group, cracks me up because [collective] they listen to so many screeching dudes what's one more) multiplies the divisiveness by 1000 in Periphery's case. I, however, would freakin LOVE to see them at the fest. I think if more people gave them an honest shot they'd love em.

I have a something special I'm always so far off, that its sad. haha

Thursday
open to close
3. Iron Mask
2. Manticora
1. Impellitteri

Friday
open to close

6. Twilight Force
5. Pyramaze
4 .Serious Black
3. House of Lords
2. Brainstorm
1. Edguy

Saturday
open to close
6.Cynic
5.Nemesea
4.Crystal Ball
3.Brother Firetribe
2.Powerwolf
1.Unisonic

A band that I haven't seen getting enough love in these parts, and I don't know if they even have a live incarnation, is The Omega Experiment. Their album rocks, and it's a perfect fit for the fest.

Here's my list of bands I would like to see next year in no particular order.

Lord!!!!
Gloryhammer
Ghost Ship Octavius
Allen/Lande
Amoral
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Scar Symmetry
Symphony X
Ten
Galneryus
Axxis
Epysode
Metal Church

Eternal Tears of Sorrow is probably my ultimate wish list band, kudos for the mention haha. I am in favor going a little heavier for a Progpower festival. Would love to see Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Scar Symmetry, Xerath, Behemoth etc...

I think we see Ghost Ship Octavius, and would also like to see Arion make the trip from Finland, beyond that I can't wait to see who shows up.

ok, I'll play..keep in mind that I have no inside info even though I work for the fest

I'll just guess the main roster because who knows what Milton and Nathan are planning :p

Friday night:

Shattered Skies
Ascendia
Anubis Gate
Gloryhammer
Metal Church
Kamelot (special Karma set)

Saturday night:

Universe Effects
Ethernity
Serious Black
Triosphere
Powerwolf
Fates Warning (Awaken the Guardian set)

A lot of my own personal wish list here…lol

I'll remove Shattered Skies since they just lost their singer and add Ghost Ship Octavius to the list

I also think.....

Eclipse, lords of black, electronomicon, serious black, wolheart as oddball(wishful thinking), circus maximus(they are regulars), stratovarius, riot v,gloryhammer, a brazilian band, civil war, delain, haken.

More of a wishlist but...

FRIDAY:
6. Circus Maximus
5. Gamma Ray
4. DIABLO SWING ORCHESTRA:Smokedev:
3. GloryHammer
2. Caligula's Horse
1. Agent Fresco

SATURDAY:
6. Kamelot (Full album)
5. Powerwolf
4. Haken
3. Serenity
2. Kingcrow
1. Arcane

VIP SHOW:
Circus Maximus acoustic. :saint:

Hoping for a "Guess the theme" post on fb again.