Iron Maiden In Chicago!!!!

I'm going to start sacrificing kittens each morning before breakfast until those Georgia/Florida rumors come true

we can email bruce with pictures of the cats, "YOU COULD SAVE THESE CATS LIVES BRUCE"

im not sure if i could actually go through with killing the cats but if they still didnt come we could always just lie and say we killed over 4000 cats cause maiden didnt play a SE show!

Posted on Monday, March 03, 2008 at 18:05:41 EST

BraveWords.com recently reported an updated list of IRON MAIDEN North American tour dates - we regret to inform readers that some of the dates were not official and were reported in error (via Wikipedia). BW&BK apologizes for the misleading information. Refer to the official IRON MAIDEN website for complete up-to-date and "accurate" information.

"Official" Somewhere Back In Time - World Tour '08 USA tour dates are as follows:

May
21 - San Antonio, TX - Verizon Wireless
22 - Houston, TX - Woodlands
25 - Albuquerque, NM - Journal Pavilion
26 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion
28 - Concord, CA - Concord
30 - Los Angeles, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
31 - Los Angeles, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

June
2 - Seattle, WA - White River Amphitheatre

Maiden put on a phenomenal show! Performances like that really, IMO, put an extremely large magnifying glass on so many of the other "alleged" big-time metal bands these days. Can someone please explain to me how Bruce, at his age, somehow only seems to get better with age while most everyone else just fades away?

churchills speech
aces high
2 min
revelations
trooper
wasted years
# of the beast
run to the hills
ROTAM
powerslave
heaven can wait
can I play w/madness
fear of the dark
Iron maiden

*moonchild
clairvoyant
hallowed

Can someone please explain to me how Bruce, at his age, somehow only seems to get better with age while most everyone else just fades away?

I was thinking about this last night as well.
Ozzy and Halford these days simply do not compare.

Bruce hit EVERY note spot on, and sang EVERY melody during the instrumental lines of each song (Something that many vocalists ignore live to save their voice)

And the crowd!!! HOLY SH*T!
The loudest I ever heard in an area.
You could tell Bruce was humbled a few times as he stopped talking (Which is RARE) to soak it all in.

UP THE IRONS!