It's that time again: predict the actual lineup

I found another list I did in December where I didn't have Nevermore, but did have Vision Divine, plus those other four that I had right. As we got closer to the band announcements I thought VD was becoming a real strong possibility, but I had replaced Nevermore with Helloween. I think what threw me off of Nevermore was that list of clues from Glenn about having no American bands. I pretty much had Mercenary, Evergrey, Freak Kitchen, and Pyramaze in any predictions I was jotting down. Next year I'll try for 6 or 7.

Harvester said:
Somebody nailed "8" one year. That was legit as well because they were predicted before I had even half of them booked.

Glenn H
Woah, 8 !! That's tough to beat .. probably nearly impossible. Maybe we can have some sort of an official contest next year? Maybe you could make it a sticky note so everyone can take a crack at it. One guess at the lineup per person until a certain cutoff point.

Britt

That would be cool britt. I actually thought of keeping track of everyone's guesses this year just for shits and giggles, but there were so many different threads all containing someone saying their guess it was too much work. 1 thread, 1 post, all 10 bands guessed... that would be neat... and it would have to be a sticky so it stayed there until the bands were all announced.

Somebody nailed "8" one year. That was legit as well because they were predicted before I had even half of them booked.

Eight? I stand corrected. When was this? I've read almost every thread since PPIII just because I have no life and couldn't find anyone who did better than three.