Most Recent Album(s) You've Listened Too

More often than not I play whole CDs as well, but it depends on my mood. Last ones I have been spinning.......

Vanden Plas - Spirit of Live
Accept - Blood of the Nations (what a freaking awesome disc)
Dio - The Last in Line
Fuel - Natural selection

Bryant

Tarja - What Lies Beneath

I have no words adequate to describe how much I love this album. I can only say I am HIGHLY upset to have this distraction at the exact moment when I'm trying to gear up for ProgPower XD

How is it? I can't wait to get my ears wrapped around that CD.

I really have only listened to it once. It seems pretty good, but it's hard to say at first listen. The first song has a very strong Opeth-ish chorus, which I like. They're definitely following the same direction as the last album.

There are some intense moments on this album, and some very psychdelic ones as well, I guess what you can expect from Enslaved nowadays.

love my 6 disc cd changer in the car. I listen all the way through too.
currently in the cd changer

1. DGM- Frame
2. Circle II Circle- Burden of Truth
3. Inner Wish- Inner Strength
4. Nocturnal Rites- the 8th Sin
5. Thunderstone- Dirt Metal
6 Michael Grimm- Leave your hat on.

My last five full CD spins

Revolution Renaissance - Trinity [The best RR album but also sadly the last! Tolkki's solos are incredible!]
Ghost Machinery - Out For Blood [The sophomore CD from GM, excellent power/heavymetal]
Kiske-Somerville - Kiske-Somerville [Awesome collaboration, Amanda and the "old warhorse" Kiske deliver]
Kamelot - Poetry For The Poisoned [Not the best ever from Kamelot, a cople good tracks though like Pandemonium and the 4-part title track"]
Tarja - What Lies Beneath (Ltd Ed) [Most songs written and the CD produced by herself! Without prejudice: exellent CD hands down]

Silvertide- Show & Tell
Black Crowes- Croweology
Fates Warning- No Exit
Mind Key-Pulse For a Graveheart
Bob Marley-Exodus

Phonomik - Soul Creeper

Appearance of Nothing - Wasted Time

Myrath - Desert Call

Vanden Plas - The Seraphic Clockwork

Mindflow - 365

I've been on a mission to listen to every CD in my collection. I go through approximately 48 discs a week at work, and started at the beginning of 2009. I'm on L now, so this week I'm spinning:

Kerry Livgren/A.D: Prime Mover
Living Colour: Vivid, Time's Up, Stain
The Lizards: Archaeology
Lizzy Borden: Terror Rising, Menace to Society, Love You to Pieces/Give 'em the Axe, Visual Lies, Master of Disguise, Deal With the Devil, Appointment with Death
London Drive: Awake
Lone Star: Lone Star/Firing on All Six
Loosely Tight: Fightin' Society
Lordi: The Arockalypse
The Lost Boys (Soundtrack)
Lost City Angels: Lost City Angels, Broken World
Lost Horizon: Awakening the World, A Flame to the Ground Beneath
Lost Weekend: Lost Weekend, Presence of Mind, New Religion, Forever Moving On
Loud, Fast and Out of Control - The Wild Sounds of '50s Rock (box set)
Loudness: Law of Devil's Land, Thunder in the East, Lightning Strikes, Hurricane Eyes, Soldier of Fortune, On the Prowl, Jealousy/Slap in the Face
Love/Hate: Wasted in America
Loverboy: Loverboy/Get Lucky, Keep it Up/Lovin' Every Minute of It, Wildside, VI, Just Getting Started
Lucifer's Friend: Sumo Grip
Lunaris: The Infinite
Lynam: Slave to the Machine
Lynch Mob: Lynch Mob, Wicked Sensation
Lynch/Pilson: Wicked Underground
Lyzanxia: Mindcrimes

Yesterday driving home from Toronto with the family...

Joe Satriani: San Francisco (1989 soundboard)
Dio: San Jose (1983 soundboard)
Redemption: Fullness of Time
Orphaned Land: Mabool

(Gotta go find my Tony Martin sabs albums; man's got a fantastic voice.)

Most of the time I listen to full albums! I almost exclusively listen to CDs... The only times I use my mp3 player are when I travel or jog...

This morning I just listened to Fiona Apple's Tidal. Last night on my way back home I listened Anathema- A Natural Disaster

I've been on a mission to listen to every CD in my collection. I go through approximately 48 discs a week at work, and started at the beginning of 2009. I'm on L now, so this week I'm spinning:

Thats an extremely challenging task you have planned. I tried doing the same, but there are so many bad cds and so many moods which make me want to, or not want to listen to certain things at certain times. I decided to start selling off things I no longer listen to, but I will only sell if I can get some financial ching back.

I commend your desire to give all of your discs a runthrough!

Thats an extremely challenging task you have planned. I tried doing the same, but there are so many bad cds and so many moods which make me want to, or not want to listen to certain things at certain times. I decided to start selling off things I no longer listen to, but I will only sell if I can get some financial ching back.

I commend your desire to give all of your discs a runthrough!

I still have time to listen to new/random/whatever stuff at home and in the car/at the gym, but really wanted to go through everything, partially to cull some of the discs I really don't love. The only problem is that I end up buying two discs for every one I get rid of!

Last couple of days...

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Redemption - Snowfall On Judgement Day
Kalisia - Cybion
Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe
Aeon Zen - The Face Of The Unknown
Brazen Abott - Guilty As Sin
Jorn - Dio
Kens Dojo - Reincarnation
Masterplan - Time To Be King