Most Recent Album(s) You've Listened Too

I love the tune they did with Gavin Rossdale, End of Me.. Bummed the DVD doesn't have Hope Vol II on it - that video is bloody amazing (but Bittersweet is on there so that's kewl... )

I love the tune they did with Gavin Rossdale, End of Me.. Bummed the DVD doesn't have Hope Vol II on it - that video is bloody amazing (but Bittersweet is on there so that's kewl... )

The song with Gavin was okay. I guess I'm just really getting tired of these guest vocalists that don't seem to fit. The only sung album I really dug was the one with the guy from Gojir (though I guess it's a stretch saying it was sung). :lol: Their best material still are the instrumentals, but I didn't find them as engaging this time around, outside of the epic at the end.

Celtic Frost - Vanity/Nemesis
Chickenfoot - Chickenfoot (Not nearly as good as I remembered it)
Children of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet?
Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk
Sabaton - Coat of Arms (Finally got around to it. Though the first half was great, while the second half not as much. Really quite hated Metal Ripper to be honest. Previous two were much better.)
King's X - Ogre Tones

Tyr - Ragnarok
Kamelot - The Fourth Legacy, Karma, Epica, Dominion, The Ghost Opera
Disturbed - Asylum

The song with Gavin was okay. I guess I'm just really getting tired of these guest vocalists that don't seem to fit. The only sung album I really dug was the one with the guy from Gojir (though I guess it's a stretch saying it was sung). :lol: Their best material still are the instrumentals, but I didn't find them as engaging this time around, outside of the epic at the end.

Not all the way thru it yet but the first song seemed to get freakin' lost halfway thru (seriously, do you really need to play the drums that fast?? no, no you don't) but with like less than 2 mins left got really good... I really really liked Not Strong Enough... Bring them to Light - its not horrid.. We'll see how the rest of the disc goes..

But I do agree with ya, the instrumentals aren't as 'moving' as they have been

Yesterday's drive to and from the show:

Anthrax - Caught in a Mosh: BBC Live in Concert
In Flames - Come Clarity

Korn III - Remember Who You Are
Kiss - Revenge (one of my absolute favorite Kiss albums)
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision
Accept - Restless and Wild
Accept - Blood of the Nations (Seriously I'm addicted at this point)

Pink Cream 69 - Electrified
Pain Of Salvation - The Perfect Element I
Subsignal - Beautiful And Monstrous
Shadow Gallery - Tyranny/Room V/Digital Ghosts
Kiss - Rock And Roll Over
Opeth - Watershed
Threshold - Subsurface/Dead Reckoning
Circus Maximus - The 1st Chapter/Isolate
Pagan's Mind - Enigmatic: Calling/God's Equation

Celtic Frost - Monotheist
Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones
Iron Maiden - Beast Over Hammersmith
King's X - Please Come Home Mr. Bulbous
King Diamond - Give Me Your Soul...Please (Absolutely one of my most played discs period. Hell, it may even be my favorite King Diamond album.)

Just got home and now checking the forums!

Starting out by checking out Creation's End - A New Beginning.

First band for next year's PP, plus I've been really wanting to hear these guy's material (I knew of them, but never heard them before).

I am REALLY liking this one!

EDIT - Almost forgot - was rocking out to the new Manticora one in the car on the way back from the airport.

In addition, while waiting for the flight at the airport in Atlanta, was checking out the new Mindwarp Chamber, Supernova, on the laptop. Holy crap, that is an awesome album. Also watched one of the songs off the DGM DVD as well.