Posters and Name tags...

Everyone knows me. I will be the long-haired guy with a metal band shirt on. ^___^

In all seriousness.... it is a good idea as usual my Roll Tide radio friend. I probably know as many people as anyone at PPUSA but unfortunately, due to drinking a little too much at a PPUSA or two, more people even know me than I know them. >:p~
There are always new people to meet though and I am not so active on this forum due to a new baby and a four-year-old. I think a poster and name tags are great this year again my friend.

Bryant

Ok, we doing the poster like in previous years?

Also, i'll have the nametags and sharpies at the Exploding Neds table for those of us who want them.....

:headbang:

Sweetie...... I could never overlook that bright auburn colored hair of yours.

Bryant

Here's me :)

JaxUMposter09.png

I have a pic all prepared for this poster. Would someone like to host it for me?

Ambr, can I e-mail it to you? Is it too late?

Gosh I'm getting excited.

No, it's definitely not too late and we are about 35 photos shy of what we had last year! Come on people, get those mugs up or I'm going to fill it in with photos from my extensive collection. You have been warned.

Oh, anyone who wants to email me, just pm me for email addy.

In all seriousness.... it is a good idea as usual my Roll Tide radio friend. I probably know as many people as anyone at PPUSA but unfortunately, due to drinking a little too much at a PPUSA or two, more people even know me than I know them. >:p~

Bryant

Oh man do I feel your pain... :kickass::lol:
I have this little problema myself...

Wow Jen, that was fast. Thank you SO much. :worship:

Please introduce yourself in Atlanta now that you know what I look like.

The anticipation is building.........

I love this thread. There are people whose faces I constantly see in Atlanta every year, who I converse with in this board, but who I never actually chat with in Atlanta because I didn't think I knew them. Going to have to change that this year.

Zod

I'm usually too shy to say hello to people. But I have made a resolution to not be that way at this ProgPower! We'll see how well I do.

Well, in the other thread you're inviting total strangers to come and stay with you, so maybe you've gotten over your shyness a LITTLE.......hehe

I like your disclaimer in small type, btw. If I wasn't already booked at the RI, I'd be tempted by your offer. :)

Definitely don't be shy in Atlanta. Your willingness to meet and talk to new people will pay dividends for years to come.

Look me up just above. I'm the one that looks like somebody's Dad that doesn't belong there. :headbang: And then be sure to say Hi in Atlanta when you see me!