Posters and Name tags...

Here I am, new and improved sans 40 lbs since last year :headbang:

jmp-pp.jpg

Hey, could someone whose in contact with Deron please ask him if I could have a PropPower X logo w/o the dates and "Tickets Now Available" on it? I pm'd him but got no response. He has given "blank" logos to me in the past and I like to include it at the top of the poster with "Ultimate Metal Forum Members" on it. Thx.

You can use that one of me in front of the Eiffel Tower from last year. The one I thought I was going to submit for this year isn't very good, so I'll stick with the old one for now. Let me know if you need it again and I can put it here. Thanks again for making the poster!

dt

Is that the ship behind you? I was thinking it looked like a destroyer or a frigate...but not quite like one of ours. :)

Yup, it was a Japanese one behind me. While I was out at sea (10 days), we refueled our own ships, a Chilean ship and several Japanese ones. Fun, but at the same time I was happy to get off when we landed in Hawaii. :lol:

Wow, how big is this sucker going to BE?! :lol:
Usually, it's 24" x 36", but could be bigger if necessary. I've still got a lot of room this time and would rather fill it in then start over and make all the photos much larger - Time consuming and some of the photos are far to low rez for much expansion.

Ok this be us - we are at the inn at the peachtrees again - that would be Jim from Maryland on the left - and I am on the far right (Manowarfan/Jeff from Colorado) - as for who that crazy dude that jumped into the picture - no idea, but he said his name was Jon something or other, seems like a nice guy - and who knows - maybe the band thing will pan out for him as well :)

Hail
Jeff
index.cfm

OK I dunno how all you guys were able to make your pic showup in the thread - i just had to do a bunch of gymnastics to get the pic up onto myspace and then point the thing to there - but anyway - that is us if ya click on the link.