ProgPower USA VIII: 4th Slot bands confirmed

That would top it off in grand fashion for me! I'll 2nd this.

I THIRD THIS! (just look at my signature!) Symphony X would be the most grand ending to progpower VIII! They revel among the most holy of progressive metal bands, they would certainly be what PP8 needs to be the best! And with a new cd coming out soon, they would indeed be an ideal choice.:headbang: :worship: :kickass:

Pagan's Mind! :headbang:

And... Primal...Fear...

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL IS FOREVA FOREVAAA FOREVAAA!!!!!!!" :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

thank youuuuuuuuuu!!! :worship:

too bad After Forever is not one of the 4th slots
I guess I will have to wait... MORE
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:(

Neither of these bands do anything for me, but I know a lot of people are happy with them. Hoping for SX for that headliner though.

GREATEST FEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: well maybe close with no After Forever, but Brainstorm still might be the headliner. On the other hand that might be too much power, I think there will be a Prog band headlining Saturday for sure.

PAGAN'S!!!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ohhhhh yes baby YES
Glenn you ROCK!!

(although disturbed to hear of a 'leak' within your cabal....)

I always have a few bands I am not familiar with and then come out really liking every year - but going IN this year, Vanden Plas, Redemption, Threshold and Pagans......... geez that was pretty much my main wish list for 07..
+1
But...
Don't forget Freak Kitchen!
(Robert ducks. Catches the roundhouse kick to the head.)

Here's an early and obvious prediction:

Primal Fear will flat out DESTROY!!!!!!!

note to self: bring extra set of earplugs and/or cotton for ears :):):)

Excellent choices!!!! Pagan's Mind kicked my ass @ PP4 and Im sure they will bring the roof down for PP8.... I saw Primal Fear @ the 6 pack weekend #2 a few years ago and they put on a solid, heavy show so they will fit into the festival perfectly.... Damn good lineup this year!!!! :headbang: :kickass:

Man, this year's lineup is taking me to "back in the day" with Sonata, Virgin Steele, Threshold, and Primal Fear. It's like I'm back in school rocking out to my cds again... Throw on top some Redemption and Firewind and whoever the headliner is and this looks like its going to be one hell of a time. Again, the fall cant come fast enough.

FUCKING A! Not only is the fest looking to completely kick ass this year, but now I can get that bottle of "Hot and Sweet" signed by Steinar. =D

Watching some PF vidoes on Youtube, I was wondering how I'd love to hear Ralf onstage. Well! Seems I don't have to wonder anymore :headbang: ... now I can wonder when I'll get to see Kai onstage ... haha *crosses fingers*

Wow...step away from the computer to make an 8 hour drive and look what happens! :headbang:

This is a completely kick ass way to cap off a loooong day---Pagan's Mind & Primal Fear! Oh, and the fact I'm now a co-sponsor of PF, too--icing on the cake! :Smokin:

This will be my third time seeing PRIMAL FEAR here in the States. And they fucking jam big time! They are one of my top ten all-time favorite bands. Thank you, thank you, thank you! BTW, Glenn, did I say thank you? LOL! I love PAGAN'S MIND, too. Saw them at PPIV and I'm stoked for another dose!

The leak must not be very big .... I traverse the net pretty well, and I've heard no such rumors.
My thoughts exactly. I think there are so many rumors and so much speculation, that even if the truth leaked, no one would be able to pick out of the noise.

Put me down as wishing for SX or After Forever (out of the realistic choices). I'm kind of torn.

Zod