The ProgPower Forum Members Poster - Let's do it!

EJAWa.png

Mrrrroowwwwrrr :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::

not sure which of these i like better...
vMdf9R1343958469.jpg

OR
PNPanM1343958034.jpg

AMBR - sorry, i know you said ONE pic...but well...you know how i am :)

thanks again for making this happen - you are the awesome xxx

- Ann Marie, the original picture is also on my Flickr account
Ok, apparently I'm having a "blond" moment or something. I can't seem to be able to snitch photos from Flickr. Just keep getting copyright info. What am I missing? Well, your photo and Alicia's are large enough from here.

,he "thing" is being the hottest"nerd" (huge in the gaming world,she has columns in many of the mens mags,even playboy about gaming)..and yes,she is recruiting gamers for her various "guilds" or whatever you call them....
Huh, I'm a huge gamer and I never heard of her either. Guess she's only in men's mags and sites for them. I really only visit Husky's anyway. ;)

Ok, apparently I'm having a "blond" moment or something. I can't seem to be able to snitch photos from Flickr. Just keep getting copyright info. What am I missing? Well, your photo and Alicia's are large enough from here.

Besides the copyright info, when you right-click* you should also get the different images sizes below. Click on Original.

HowToFlickr.png

Then click on Download the Original size of this photo.

*note this may depend on your browser. Works for me in Chrome and IE9.

Thanks, compurocker, but original is not available and it says:
Download The owner has disabled downloading of their photos

Must be a setting on your account, Jamie, but don't worry about it now. I'll bring it into Photoshop and see how it looks. If it won't enlarge well, I'll let you know.

Here's this year's contribution - a photo of me with the original members of Sabaton back in 2009.
Just gotta say, Dave, I love this photo. :D

Were you able to get ours form flickr Ambr? Some people have permissions set differently, but you should be able to get ours the way compurocker explained.

Were you able to get ours form flickr Ambr? Some people have permissions set differently, but you should be able to get ours the way compurocker explained.
Yes I was able to get yours and Jamie's, just can't get Alicia's.

Scott, you changed your photo, I assume you want me to use the new one not the one you posted first?