And then there was one.....

You know what's amazing? I actually believe Glenn's statements.

Think about it: Normally, a promoter says the show is big, you probably scoff at it, right? But Glenn has been so upfront with things, including warning everyone pre-PPIV that the hype would not be as big. He has often said that nothing will top PPIII in terms of big names (first US appearance for Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Edguy, etc).

Well, now I am really excited! I'm thinking Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica and Angel Dust all show up. You can always count on Everygrey, and Symphony X may not be far behind. Dragonforce has a shot as well. I'm still holding out hope for Virgin Steele, but I doubt it.

Steve in Philly

DarkOne said:
You can always count on Everygrey, and Symphony X may not be far behind.

Steve in Philly
I am just curious about this. While they are my 2 favorite bands, among others
sasmokin.gif
I wouldn't mind seeing those slots go to other bands that haven't played the fest yet. They can't keep playing every other year forever.

Bear

Harvester said:
Nine down.

One to go.

The hype for this year could potentially reach PP III status pending on the last one.

Am I being cocky?

You bet your ass I am.

Glenn H.

Cocky ? You are my kind of guy. Am I sucking up to you ? Hardly ! I respect you because you have absolutely great taste in making a killer lineup year after year. My challenge to you is that I do well at what I do........emailme..... bstokes@phenixcable.net.

It was nice to meet you. I am not your equal but I am pretty fucking good.

bstokes@phenixcable.net