Another May tour!

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY, DIVINE HERESY, FIREWIND Announce Toronto, New York Shows
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 at 23:31:07 EST

ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY, DIVINE HERESY and FIREWIND have teamed for a North American tour package. Thus far two shows have been announced. They are:

May
11 - New York, NY - The Fillmore at Irving Plaza
16 - Toronto, ON - Opera House

how many more shows will pop up in May?????

Damn!!! I have always wanted to see DT.
They are always on packages that don't appeal to me.
(Except for when they toured with Opeth, but that only hit Milwaukee)

the SYL tour didnt interest you?

Wasn't the SYL tour WITH Opeth?
Yeah, that's the one that came to Milwaukee, and I think was in the middle of the week..

Err, or are you speaking of the Guitar Magazine tour, or whatever it is called, with Nile, Napalm Death, SYL, etc, etc........?

I had plans to go, but the person who was going to go with me backed out last minute ( and no, it wasn't Bob :) )

hmmmmm was that one Opeth tour with DT and SYL? I completely forgot about that tour. But yeah, I was referring to the one with Nile and such. *shrugs*

I am pretty sure SYL were on the Opeth / DT tour.
The Chicago stop of that tour was one of the few dates that Opeth did the chronological thing, and had no openers.
I like Opeth, but could not tolerate multiple hours straight of them live! Ha!

In all honesty, I haven't heard DT since Damage Done.
Arch Enemy are a solid live band, but the giveadamn about them for me ran out a couple years ago.
With this being so close to so many other tours, me thinks this will have to be a pass.

Character was a decent CD. I really liked Damage Done, though... on Character, Stanne got his growling voice back... something odd happened on Damage Done, and it didn't sound all that good