Another May tour!

I finally got wind of this tour this morning...been away on business in Sweden the last few days. ;-) I am SUPER excited for this! I'm a huge fan of DT and never fail to see them live when they come anywhere near here. DT is one of the very few bands from that whole scene that have stayed true to form. While I am not the biggest fan of Firewind, it's good to see that they are in a supporting slot this time around. That whole headlining tour they did was a big no-no.

Fucking MAY, but definitely count me in on this one, wherever it may land. :)

Yes. I flew in Friday morning and left yesterday morning, so it really was a whirlwind trip. Investigating shows, etc. just wasn't possible! I did get to walk around Stockholm for a bit on Saturday. My time was mostly spent in meetings and trying to figure out what time it was. :lol:

Yes. I flew in Friday morning and left yesterday morning, so it really was a whirlwind trip. Investigating shows, etc. just wasn't possible! I did get to walk around Stockholm for a bit on Saturday. My time was mostly spent in meetings and trying to figure out what time it was. :lol:

Reminds me of the time I was in France......I only got a Parisite.