ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY, DIVINE HERESY, FIREWIND: First North American Dates

oh hell yes haha that boy is hot ;)

and i noticed you never answered the question :p

I won't cos i don't like to drool on a dude who writes himself on a forum and also cos i'm not so young and i don't like to show that kind of attentions for musicians like i used when i was 20 ;) oh no offense for anyone here,just my attitude :headbang:

Yeah, Chris really played those solos the way they should. Even my buddies who didn't know Chris were like "Wow, that dude is GOOD. Didn't mess up once"

I won't cos i don't like to drool on a dude who writes himself on a forum and also cos i'm not so young and i don't like to show that kind of attentions for musicians like i used when i was 20 ;) oh no offense for anyone here,just my attitude :headbang:

hahaha damn it, that's why i wanted you to admit it :p

and don't worry, i know what you mean. Most of the bands i've met have been completely down to earth, so i just see them as normal guys. never been into the whole 'hero worship' thing. as i'm sure Gus can back me up on...

*note to Gus, tell them i'm no band worshiping groupie or i'm going to bring my snake to the Wolverhampton gig* hehe just kidding. but seriously, they're all just human, why treat them as anything different?

Because I can't play guitar like Gus or Chris? haha. I'm just playing, we're all human and we all have our talents. Although I really wouldn't mind having Gus and Chris' guitar talents haha.

And yes, Chris fucking nailed them to perfection. On his 7 string.

Because I can't play guitar like Gus or Chris? haha. I'm just playing, we're all human and we all have our talents. Although I really wouldn't mind having Gus and Chris' guitar talents haha.

And yes, Chris fucking nailed them to perfection. On his 7 string.

LMAO
buddy i love ya...u make me crack :heh:

LMAO
buddy i love ya...u make me crack :heh:

I love you too carissima. I would have told you to give me a call when you're in Milano for a coffee or a beer, but I might give you a heart attack through too much laughing, so forget it. Just keep it to the forum, that's enough haha

yep, cute little corn snake, Gus saw a pic of her on my myspace and turns out he's got a phobia of them, bless him. Bob's scared of them too

awwwwwww LOOOOL i have the same phobia for spiders *fear* it's very common for males to have snakes phobia ( it's freudian...it's the symbol of penis hahahahah) :heh:

I love you too carissima. I would have told you to give me a call when you're in Milano for a coffee or a beer, but I might give you a heart attack through too much laughing, so forget it. Just keep it to the forum, that's enough haha

alright ahahahahah

heart attakk?? wait i'm NOT THAT OLD.....è_é

awwwwwww LOOOOL i have the same phobia for spiders *fear* it's very common for males to have snakes phobia ( it's freudian...it's the symbol of penis hahahahah) :heh:

I don't mind snakes, does that mean that.....?????? :ill:

Well good to know that you're not in the heart attack range lol. Maybe just a laugh attack then haha

hahaha well Bob does have a reason for his fear, but with Gus it's just one of those random fears.

see i have a slight fear of spiders, but i can control it. however i have a huge phobia of circular saws due to a delightful childhood trauma!

I don't mind snakes, does that mean that.....?????? :ill:

Well good to know that you're not in the heart attack range lol. Maybe just a laugh attack then haha

that could mean u have a good relationship with FAGS and with ur PENIS :heh: lmao

well a laugh attack sounds really AWESOME to me :lol:

that could mean u have a good relationship with FAGS and with ur PENIS :heh: lmao

well a laugh attack sounds really AWESOME to me :lol:

Good then, cos I really am a confident person and very comfortable with my sexuality. haha

I have a phobia of jellyfish, due also to a childhood scarring. I nearly ripped a friend's head off for throwing one on me at the beach :lol:

Good then, cos I really am a confident person and very comfortable with my sexuality. haha

I have a phobia of jellyfish, due also to a childhood scarring. I nearly ripped a friend's head off for throwing one on me at the beach :lol:

i don't blame you, after I recovered from being a jibbering wreck, i would actually kill any friend who put me in close contact with a circular saw

hahahah well....it can happen to have a trauma and then a phobia in the adult age,for example when i was really a baby i saw another baby stang by a bee with a bad allergic attack and now if i see a bee comin close to me i just go nut :S