ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY, DIVINE HERESY, FIREWIND: First North American Dates

Hey, I never said we were playing doctor, so don't blame me! But yeah, most phobias do that. They either do that, or they do what I do. At least I think that's what they do :lol:

Well whilst we are talking about phobias...

I don't really have a phobia of anything. Circular saws are normal for me. My brother is a joiner. Jellyfish...well, they are something like 98% water and have no heart or brain, they don't really scare me...I just don't like the thought of getting someone to pee on me. Bees, I used to catch them in bottles when I was younger and see how many I could catch, let them all free and then run away very fast, cus they'd all be PIIIIISSED. Never been stung.

I did have an irrational phobia of bananas until I was around 16 or 17. When I was younger my brother used to smoosh them into my face and I hated them. I suppose that triggered it and I couldn't even be near one because of the smell or the fear.

I like spiders and snakes. I've been bitten by a huge dog, but have no fear of them and still own a dog.

Actually, I can't properly think of anything I have a 'phobia' of. I almost drowned in the sea when I was young, but I don't have a phobia of water, swimming pools or anything like that, I simply just won't go too far into the sea anymorfe =/

For me it's certain smells that trigger memories and cause panic attacks. It happened in work once. But overall, it happens very rarely.

xx Kirsty

Haha, lol @ incredible braveness :p I wish!!

I think women are generally braver than men though. I mean women sometimes INTENTIONALLY get pregnant with the knowledge that they have to pass a 7lb baby into the world through quite a small space!!!!

Worst analogy ever!

xx Kirsty

hahahahahahaha loving that analogy there!

but it's true. the worst pain a man can have is kidney stones apparently, they dont have a choice in that. my mum had four kids, hell she even had my brother after me... i was a 36 hour birth. poor mum :(

so anyway, in conclusion, women are better than men! :D

hahahahahahaha loving that analogy there!

but it's true. the worst pain a man can have is kidney stones apparently, they dont have a choice in that. my mum had four kids, hell she even had my brother after me... i was a 36 hour birth. poor mum :(

so anyway, in conclusion, women are better than men! :D

oh yes.....:heh::heh::heh:

oh and i had kidney stones btw...:ill:

we are all lucky then! good for you kirsty that u don't have any phobias! it's a great feeling not to have any, cause most people have at least a few and you feel superior, like the brave hero there!!! i also don't have any, just small ones, and i like it!

concerning the pegnancy, i think women become braver AFTER they give birth to a child... until then..you are just so sensitive!!!

no i'm actually kidding, i believe that men are in reality more sensitive, but women just SHOW that they are sensitive in order for us to sympathise them!

We went from phobias to pain? Well then men have it bad too cos there's something that women will never experience.

A baseball pitch to your nutsack... *whimpers*