Band #2 confirmed

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
I almost drove off the road when I found out about this
This is shaping up to be the best linup ever so far
i KNOW there is a bigtime surprise or 2 comming(with all the rumored reunions)

You're checking the Internet while driving your rig? Damn, don't drive near me. Explains the typos though. ;-)

Cool, the new song sounded really good with what I was able to tolerate.

The song wasnt what I couldnt tolerate, it was the aweful 128 bit compression I kept hearing.

I have crazy ears for hearing it, and it drives me nuts hehe.

It should be obvious - I will be in the front row, singing along to every word!!! :headbang: I wish I could say this was a surprise, but I admit I was surprised by it...a few months ago! :heh: Such a reward for dedicated fandom only mades me more rabid! :worship: Hopefully there will be a great balance of prog and power this year!

Ask me if i like this choice????? YOU BET YOUR SWEET BIFFY I DO!!!!! Finally a chance to see REDEMPTION, and i got selected as their sponsor Holy SHit!!! i Just noticed that.

lady_space said:
Oh, hell, this is what I get for not checking the board or my e-mail in two days. That's okay; this is a very pleasant surprise. :D

Shaye

lol,avoiding me for some reason??
Wouldn't havd anything to do with some guy in a white shirt with a red 21 running all over the place now

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! Nick Van Dyk is a wizard...can't wait to see him shred and tickle the ivories at the same time...hahahaha. I gotta tell ya...I'm one of those old school Fates Warning fans that never really accepted Ray Alder as the lead singer post-John Arch (yeah I know get over it buddy). But Redemption absolutely slays!!! Great choice Glenn!!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. :worship: