Best band Ever at Any Prog Power?

I think alot of the bands were awesome. Angra, Evergrey, Symphony X, Kamelot, ARK, Angel Dust, PoS man its just to tough of a call.

Bear

Edguy ripped the place apart. That was phenomenal - the USA needs more shows with that kind of band/audience adrenalin rush! They were very cool guys too - easy to talk to.

If memory serves me right, it looked like 99% of the crowd were digging the Edguy performance.

So, I guess I was most *excited* to see Gamma Ray, who (in spite of the extended HMU) just rocked.

However, I'd give "best performance" either to Edguy, whose set was amazing, or to Symphony X from PP2. The reason for SyX is that I was not a huge fan of their music going into that performance, and that performance *made* me a fan. That's power, IMO.

Kyle

Kyra said:
:) Are you going to catch Symphony X in Detroit in a couple weeks? It would be nice to meet a fellow female metal head who lives in the same state, though it is the other side of the state!
I'm not sure if I'm going to it, there are so many shows and not enough $$ in my wallet. If I do go, I'll certainly let you know ahead of time - I like to meet other females into metal too :)

~Sh0k~