Death/Black/Weirdo Vendor Wanted

Try Paragon Records, they did some vending at Heathen Crusade. Nice guys, had a pretty nice selection, and from my personal experience (I ran official merch for the festival), they were quite easy to work with. They dealt with a lot of viking, pagan, death, and black metal.

Try Paragon Records, they did some vending at Heathen Crusade. Nice guys, had a pretty nice selection, and from my personal experience (I ran official merch for the festival), they were quite easy to work with. They dealt with a lot of viking, pagan, death, and black metal.

I second this recommendation!

Willowtip and Relapse run quality mailorder sites. I doubt any of these vendors would deem it worthwhile to set up shop for progpower fans, but I could be wrong.

Vendors confirmed for MDF 2010:

The Basar North America
Deathgasm Records
Emetic Records
Forever Plagued
Nekropolis Musik
Paragon Records
Relapse Records
Sevared Records
Thrash Corner Records
Willowtip Records

http://www.myspace.com/marylanddeathfest

Deathgasm Records is probably a good choice, since they're local. We know 'em pretty well.

Or, I could put you in touch with my friend Digger, if you'll have him and if anyone's interested in buying excellent leather armor from the same guy who made Dimmu Borgir's, Behemoth's......and Tyr's. :headbang: (He'd certainly qualify under the "wierdo" category...in a nice way, o 'course. :))