falconer for a future prog power?

Since you said this, I went and looked up Falconer on their myspace. "The Clarion Call" played first, and guess which song has driven me crazy with unforgettable awesomeness since then?
:worship: I must order this CD and see them live so that I can sing along!

that song is really great

i have a friend who i have no musical agreement with whatso ever pretty much, cause he likes korn and stuff, but he actually liked the clarion call, so everytime we would go somewhere together, we would listen to that one song over and over the entire way there. we hung out for like everyday for a week once, but yet that frickin song never got old.

yea i know im just one of the many people to make a thread for a band to play at prog power, but i was curious on everyones opinion of it. they have some extremely catchy songs, and are one of my personal favorites. anyone seen em live, and can tell us anything about em?

Good band, saw them a few years back at BWBK...
would be a good choice for PP

I heard the BWBK set was aweful, due to Karsten being so drunk he could barely play the drums. You're the first person I've seen say the set was good. Granted, I only have three opinions at this point. I gathered not many people actually saw the set.

How was the crowd at that show, btw?

I heard the BWBK set was aweful, due to Karsten being so drunk he could barely play the drums. You're the first person I've seen say the set was good. Granted, I only have three opinions at this point. I gathered not many people actually saw the set. How was the crowd at that show, btw?

I didn't have a problem with them, nor did most there, but yeah a few didn't like them. There was somewhere around 500 for the weekend attendance I think.

Not really. I doubt Shane would ask Falconer to replace a band like VP, which has a higher profile. Falconer's Camden Underworld gig just happened to coincide. Posting was not intentional. I just didn't want to resurrect the "FALCONER FOR PPX" thread. This one seemed more appropriate.

Not really. I doubt Shane would ask Falconer to replace a band like VP, which has a higher profile. Falconer's Camden Underworld gig just happened to coincide. Posting was not intentional. I just didn't want to resurrect the "FALCONER FOR PPX" thread. This one seemed more appropriate.

haha i see, i was just busting your balls

thanks for the video though - decent live footage of them is seems scarce

ill say hi again this year!

the only place VP would have a higher profile is in this forum, as Falconer are a much more reknowned band - seen 'em, and they're good, but I'd opt for a Mithotyn reunion!