...for you crazy black metallers...Immortal North American Tour

It may be a little off charts, but I think you probably have to re-evaluate your perception of a band "with a video like Call of the Wintermoon" such as Immortal and Emperor. To give you a slight idea, last time they played in NYC, tickets for the shows were if I'm not wrong $75 for Immortal and $90 for Emperor. You heard that right. And if I'm not wrong, both bands sold out the show (in fact, Emperor added an extra night, not sure if Immortal did the same). BB King's is not a tiny little venue either, it holds about a thousand people.

<pulls out calculator to double-check> Sooo, if those numbers are accurate, then BB King's pulled in roughly $75K on ticket sales. If Immortal got $70K of that, BB's got $5K?? Somehow that math doesn't work for me...

<pulls out calculator to double-check> Sooo, if those numbers are accurate, then BB King's pulled in roughly $75K on ticket sales. If Immortal got $70K of that, BB's got $5K?? Somehow that math doesn't work for me...

That's making the assumption that ticket sales are the venue's only income...just about everybody buys beer, water, etc. Also most places get a cut of merch, too, which I'm sure just about everyone bought at that show.