Forum member poster?

OrbWeaver

BECAUSE FALCONER
Jan 15, 2007
Illinois, USA
www.myspace.com
Is there going to be a forum poster this year? We're t-minus 26 days from the fest and I haven't seen a thread for it yet. AMBR, are you still doing it? I understand if not - you've been kind enough to do it all this time, you deserve a break. :)

Reactions: Sean Jovi
Okay, so official word from AMBR is that she has not had the time, and making the poster is expensive. So let's all thank AMBR for being kind enough to do it all these years. The annual forum members' poster had a great run, thanks to her! So even though we will not be having one this year, we have been very fortunate for a number of years.

Thanks AMBR! :)

Yea, sorry folks. I LOVED doing the poster, but this has been an extremely rough year. Both my husband and son have been out of work since April and I've been driving for Uber to make ends meet. Very busy. Very tired. And yea, the poster was expensive to print, so I just couldn't do it this year. Maybe next year. I've really enjoyed doing it. See ya all down there!

Thanks, AMBR, for taking on this project for so many years! Hopefully, next year will be a better one...and if you do decide to revive the forum poster, we should do a gofundme or other campaign so that you don't have to pick up the tab!!

Thanks, AMBR, for taking on this project for so many years! Hopefully, next year will be a better one...and if you do decide to revive the forum poster, we should do a gofundme or other campaign so that you don't have to pick up the tab!!

Never thought of that. Thanks for the idea. I'd certainly like to revive it next year. Hopefully will be a better year.

Yea, sorry folks. I LOVED doing the poster, but this has been an extremely rough year. Both my husband and son have been out of work since April and I've been driving for Uber to make ends meet. Very busy. Very tired. And yea, the poster was expensive to print, so I just couldn't do it this year. Maybe next year. I've really enjoyed doing it. See ya all down there!

thanks for all you've done for us, AMBR! and here's hoping that things get to stepping in the right direction for the family!!

Thanks for providing the posters all these years AMBR, hopefully things will get better for you soon and we can plan one for next year, cheers!!!