Forum Members Poster for ProgPower VIII

Here's a recent picture of me:

BethMadfest1.jpg

Beth

Ok, that still gives me plenty of time to procrastinate :heh:
Yea, but you along with some others better be careful, as I have photos of my own I will add if you procrastinate toooo long. :heh:

LOL, MR. I expect nothing less from "she who entangles men."

anubisaxe

Hopefully this worked, I've never posted a picture on a forum. I was too shy to post one last year, but then I was dissapointed with my lack of socializing, so I figure I'll go for broke.

dtmetalfan, you want ALL Those pics for your pic on the poster? And you forgot to tag your forumname on them ;)

No not all of them. I am going to go back and put my forum name on them. I just thought whoever is going to put the poster together might want a wide variety to chose from. Don't need all of them by any means. Whichever the artist wants.

Stay Metal!!!

OK! Back by popular demand, we'll be doing a poster of forum members photos again this year. If you want to be included, it's very simple:
Post a photo of yourself with your name on it! in this thread.
Whatever name you want to use; forum name/real name/both

Hmmmm......... I see all of these great pictures, yet I don't see one of your pretty face. You are a PP icon Ann Marie. You need to post your picture too sweetie, as does your brother.

Bryant

Here's me :)
namepic.jpg

My friend Amy doesn't post here much, but we'll both be there. Here's a pic we took at this years PowerFest in Chicago
angamypp7.jpg

And last, but certainly not least....I have a request. MetalRose, my dear beautiful friend, I think THIS should be your pic. I love it!

metalcoconuts.jpg