Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

And for those of you who are thinking, "Well I recognize her, but I've never seen that guy before," here's what I looked like last year. :cry:

Yippee38.jpg

Rakosh said:
Ok, here's our crew from last year...we'll be adding TXHOSER this year (but he'll have to supply his own pic!)

:Smokin:

From left to right: Doc (ashaman7122), Kat, Deborah (the BEST bartender!), Noah, Jeff (Rakosh)

rakoshradio003001.jpg

My God. The horror...the horror.

What have I gotten myself into?

Sumeet said:
I refuse to post a picture of myself until I can have one taken of me in a loincloth, like Joey DeMaio from the cover of the second Manowar album! :puke: Death to false metal!!! :D :D

I'd loan ya mine - but it woud be too weird then showing up at ProgPower in it LOL. Plus there's taht "used" factor <shudder>. I still have a poster of them in full regalia from that period of time in my home office. It got relegated upon marriage and I havent had the urge to put it back. Something about guys in loincloths on my wall when I'm trying to get lucky is just plain weird :)

Hail & Kill, 23 days and counting (not that I am counting of course)
Jeff

J-Dubya 777 said:
LOL! You're fortunately not the first to say I reminded them of Ron White.
That person (Coldie) will pay for it dearly come Sept.! ;)

J-Dubya - Will work on his Ron White-isms just for YOU!

Dman - Ron White crossed my mind when I saw this pic too. He just did a who here nto long ago and i got front/center for it. GOod stuff. So, is there any difference betweena Wisconsin twang and a Texas one? Just wondering if anyone will need some help with interpreting your Ron White-isms :) Of course by the time we actually make it to the venue - my comprehension skills may be at a low ebb anyway :)

jeff

manowarfan1 said:
Dman - Ron White crossed my mind when I saw this pic too. He just did a who here nto long ago and i got front/center for it. GOod stuff. So, is there any difference betweena Wisconsin twang and a Texas one? Just wondering if anyone will need some help with interpreting your Ron White-isms :) Of course by the time we actually make it to the venue - my comprehension skills may be at a low ebb anyway :)

jeff

No difference at all - until you get further up "nort" :)
Then, it's just like Fargo!

J-Dubya - They call me Tater Salad!

AMBR said:
Wow, this has been an awesome year for photos! Paula (IceQueen) and I have processed nearly 100 photos of people! Hope we can do the presentation justice. That said, let's get everyone to submit their photos by Sept. 1st so we can put this together well. Pour 'em on for the next couple weeks, but please get 'er done by Sept. 1st so you won't be left out! BTW, putting the name you want on the photo insures we don't screw up and everyone is happy! Thanks!

Just so people can read this post again....
:rolleyes: