Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

it's so hard to find good pictures. :/

progpowerboard.jpg

very un-metal...

ticket pimpage:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/Kaosaur/Picture20.jpg

Here's yet another picture of a PPUSA newbie if there is still room on the poster somewhere:

47b6d610b3127cce8c3845025bc600000015101BctmbVyzY-

See if you can figure out which one is me in this pic:

47b6d610b3127cce8c385a191b4a00000016101BctmbVyzY-

(gotta love Photoshop)

I'm looking forward to meeting everybody I can at the show!

~Todd

MetalRose said:
Shannon-

It's just in black and white right now... thinking I don't know if I want color on it.

-Metal

Yippee38 ≠ Shannon

What is Marz Attacks doing with his hand in that picture? He's wearing an Iced Earth shirt, but that doesn't look like horns to me.

Thorn23TX said:
Here's yet another picture of a PPUSA newbie if there is still room on the poster somewhere:

See if you can figure out which one is me in this pic:

47b6d610b3127cce8c385a191b4a00000016101BctmbVyzY-

(gotta love Photoshop)

I'm looking forward to meeting everybody I can at the show!

~Todd
Ha ha ha, that's great! Yes there is room in the poster. I hope to finish it this weekend so this is your last chance people! Get 'em up!

Drinks are always appreciated.:kickass:

Even more so when they are shared with friends. Can't wait to see you all there. :Smokin:

My pictures in the avatar. Ok, maybe it is my 16 month old son. But people say he looks like me. Just add about 200 pounds, some facial scruff, and pretty roughly, relatively,kinda,sorta, can get a basic general idea of what I look like, maybe.

EDVANTASIA said:
My pictures in the avatar. Ok, maybe it is my 16 month old son. But people say he looks like me. Just add about 200 pounds, some facial scruff, and pretty roughly, relatively,kinda,sorta, can get a basic general idea of what I look like, maybe.
Shall I PhotoShop in the age progression? :lol:

Okay I'll bite..me & Jason from the SymX lunch at PPUSA4

JaxJasonTEoFLunchPPUSA4.png

How funny to see these pics & on some go 'Who? I've never seen them there before..' and on others go 'Ohhhhhhhh so that's who that is!' :lol: