Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
OK,let me add 2 (or try to add 2)

754479636_l.gif

an old one

Hey Rifkin !! Your man-boob is showing. Just joking bud !! I look forward to talking football again this year.

Bryant

WHAT?I am going to be on it and didnt even know it? I was just thinking that next year I would have a pic. I am just not that ilit to put my name on my pic so that is why, haha! AMBR who loves ya baby!
You know who loves you, baby! And this picture proves it. A cutie for sure. Hope you like! :p

edit: Got the poster! Came out pretty darn good! Hope you all enjoy it.

I can't wait to see it!

AMBR, you wouldn't perhaps, bring it by to Detour with you tomorrow so those of us coming can have an advanced look at it, would ya?

Kaosaur said:
I can't wait to see it!

AMBR, you wouldn't perhaps, bring it by to Detour with you tomorrow so those of us coming can have an advanced look at it, would ya?
Maybe. It's a bit bulky (24x32) I could leave it in my car and you could get a look there. Anyone who wants to see a small version, just give me your email and I'll send you a MUCH reduced jpg.

Originally Posted by DarkOne
I truly hope to see you perform again this year. You were *amazing* last year.

Thanks, Steve! Lookin forward to seeing all you guys too. I wonder if those same two guys who ran karaoke last year will be there this year. They were a riot!! :lol:

-j

Tarathur said:
Thanks, Steve! Lookin forward to seeing all you guys too. I wonder if those same two guys who ran karaoke last year will be there this year. They were a riot!! :lol:

-j

Jen, that post was actually from me (Jason). I'm the "other" Dark One if you will. What's funny is that Steve and I actually watched you together last year, LOL. We both were equally impressed though, and that's the bottom line.

Jason

Dark One said:
Jen, that post was actually from me (Jason). I'm the "other" Dark One if you will. What's funny is that Steve and I actually watched you together last year, LOL. We both were equally impressed though, and that's the bottom line.

Jason
Not true. I was more impressed. So there! :heh:

Steve in Philly

Btw, that ain't Chris-F5 Rifkin, that's Patrick Dempsey in a wig, and yeah, it was Photoshopped (not to be confused with being "Coreldrawed" or is that "Coreldrawn"?) using the Distort filter at 95%.

I think, yup... I smell gouda with that selection of photos, dude!

ok...this is the first time I've ever posted a pic in a forum...hope this works...sorry this is a little late, but oh well. This is me and my husband...we will both be at PP this year. SEE YA THERE!