Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

OK,let me add 2 (or try to add 2)

754479636_l.gif

an old one
and here are some cheezy ones
1011075513_l.jpg

100_0076.jpg

I think the deadline has past already. I'm not too sure, but the folks that posted the pictures AFTER past friday may NOT get into the poster, cause it's pretty much done by now.

AngraRULES said:
I think the deadline has past already. I'm not too sure, but the folks that posted the pictures AFTER past friday may NOT get into the poster, cause it's pretty much done by now.
Doesn't go to the printer until tomorrow, so I think I can make an exception for Chris. Esp. with the shirtless look. :)

kez.jpg

It's an old one, but it's the best I've got, and I haven't changed a bit since it was taken.

Hold yourselves back, ladies..........:puke:

edit: Damn! Am I too late??? Oh well, not the first, or the last time......

Ok, just got up, having coffee, putting finishing touches on poster before heading to printer. So these guys can make it in too. Last year I did put this up on the wall in Vinyls on the right as you came in during the PreParty. Don't know if there is a better location. Any suggestions?

Either way, Cristen, I'll make sure you see it! :)

Yippee 38, don't worry, I have her picture. It'll be in there. ;)

By the way, this is off the subject, but everybody -- with the exception of Paul because he's a local too -- on this board keeps calling VINYL "Vinyls" or "Vinyl's" and it drives me crazy!!!! :OMG: :lol:

The name of the club is VINYL just in case anybody gives a rat's ass..... :)

Jax said:
AnnMarie, maybe on one of the big vertical mirrors in the entranceway?
If it's allowed, sounds like a good spot. Just finished up. Heading out to printer now. Hope I got everyone in ok. Should be fun. :p

Ok - not been around a ton due to infant daughter's illness - but I'm going to be there - so here I am. . . (hmm - can i find that shot of me with Ray from PPI??)

YUP!! Here it is - myself (_Wes), Ray Alder (who was visiting at PPI) and my good friend and drummer fantastic - Wade.

Can't seemt to link the image properly - I'll do that later when I'm home and supposed to be working - :heh:
Wes%20Wade%20&%20Ray%20Alder.jpg

AMBR said:
Ok, just got up, having coffee, putting finishing touches on poster before heading to printer. So these guys can make it in too. Last year I did put this up on the wall in Vinyls on the right as you came in during the PreParty. Don't know if there is a better location. Any suggestions?

Either way, Cristen, I'll make sure you see it! :)

Yippee 38, don't worry, I have her picture. It'll be in there. ;)

WHAT?:oops:I am going to be on it and didnt even know it? I was just thinking that next year I would have a pic. I am just not that ilit to put my name on my pic so that is why, haha! AMBR who loves ya baby!

Yippee hehe there you have it!

.....Cristen