Mercenary's "Cowboys from Hell" video now online

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Ok folks. I have done my part. Now it's time to do yours. With tickets going on sale this Saturday, I ask that you help get the word out. Please post the following press release (below the broken line) in *appropriate* forums, newsgroups, and mailing lists. Please do not include this private paragraph meant for just this forum. I hope you enjoy the Epileptic Chicken Strut from Hell.

Glenn

ProgPower USA VIII ticket information; Video of Mercenary performing "Cowboys from Hell" now available

ProgPower USA VIII will once again return to Atlanta’s Center Stage Oct. 5-6, 2007. Tickets for the festival go on sale this Saturday at 10:00AM EST via all Ticketmaster outlets. Only 900 tickets will be made available to the public as advance gold badges are once again sold-out. The final billing is as follows (in alphabetical order):

AFTER FOREVER
COMMUNIC
FIREWIND
PAGAN'S MIND
PRIMAL FEAR
RAINTIME
REDEMPTION
SONATA ARCTICA
THRESHOLD
VIRGIN STEELE

The ProgPower USA Showcase is scheduled for Oct 4th at Center Stage. VANDEN PLAS, FREAK KITCHEN, CELLADOR and KRUCIBLE (featuring Lance King, ex-Pyramaze) are confirmed. Ticket information for the Showcase is located in the “event details” section of the website.

ProgPower USA has garnered worldwide acclaim for not only the setting the standard for excellence in the U.S. underground metal scene, but for the rare moments over the years including the Savatage reunion (disguised as Weapons of Mass Destruction), Conception’s reunion show, Pain of Salvation’s all request set, Rob Rock & Timo Kotipelto assisting Edguy with Avantasia songs, Evergrey's 3 hour marathon set (including choir & string quartet) and last year’s all-star vocal ensemble performance of “Stars” led by Jorn Lande. A video of Mercenary’s cover of Pantera’s “Cowboys from Hell” (43 MB) from ProgPower USA VII is now available in the audio/video section of the website. Promoter Glenn Harveston adds, "This is the festival where the magic happens. I wouldn't be surprised if something special happens this year."

Glenn, the first line it should be ProgPower USA VIII ticket information

But I'll post this where I can.

Thanks, Glenn. That was the highlight of PP VII for me!! "Epileptic Chicken Strut from Hell"?? That was maybe the most unexpected and funny thing I EVER saw. Thanx for making it available!!

Chris :headbang:

It was so great to re-live that moment... you actually jumped just to the right over my head and $0.37 in change, some chap stick, and tic tacs fell out of your pocket - quite a nice little PPUSA bonus! :lol: (Just kidding... )

Thanks for posting, Glenn!

One question, though: is it just me or is the volume really low on this?

Oh man, is it really another 8 months until the festival? The anticipation is growing...
I plastered the news release all over facebook. Thanks so much for posted that video. I got all warm and fuzzy.

Ok folks. I have done my part. Now it's time to do yours. With tickets going on sale this Saturday, I ask that you help get the word out. Please post the following press release (below the broken line) in *appropriate* forums, newsgroups, and mailing lists. Please do not include this private paragraph meant for just this forum. I hope you enjoy the Epileptic Chicken Strut from Hell.

Glenn

LOL! Classic! Thanks for posting that, spreading the word!:headbang:

J-Dubya

Awesome! The audio is too low...

Thanks. I will be brutally honest and say that you need to turn your speakers up if it bothers you. This was not intended to be a dvd quality video and you should be thankful that anything was released other than a boot quality video with regular house sound. I'm more than pleased with the quick edit/synch that Lucid Lounge did for me in less than 48 hrs.