Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

Creeps said:
And one of my little one listening to Quiet Riot while we clean the house, there was no coaching for this photo, she ran up to me and did it so I grabbed the camera and had her do it again. Now that's metal! :headbang:
June2004-TheeffectsofQuietRiotontod.jpg

Must make a poppa proud! :D She's adorable!

I figured I'd post a very recent pic of myself since there are a couple of people who very kindly helped me to get over without even really knowing how I look like and I can't say I've seen their pics so pat me on my shoulder please :) So this is me today, around 40 hours before I'm leaving for THE trip (!!!). And yes, I do smile too, a lot, not just on this pic heheh.

me.jpg

The_Q said:
Cindy, How come you never replied to my e-mail?- Sean

Sean,
Got your e-mail yesterday and replied. My computer crashed about a month ago and I didn't bother to do anything about it until absolutely necessary. Just lazy and cheap on my part. Unfortunately, I lost everything, pics and downloads, wah! If anyone out there has any pics they can send me of friends and us from the last 2 PP's, I'd appreciate it. lucindamerrill@comcast.net
Everyone..please be sure to scan your computer everyday for viruses. You don't know what you got til it's gone. That reminds me..saw Cinderella this summer. Never was a real big fan until now. I was so impressed with the talent of their frontman. He played 4 different types of guitars, a sax, keyboards and I know I am forgetting something else that he played. Not to mention, one of their members is from Berlin, MD which is about 1/2 hour from where I live.
See ya next week!
Cindy

Oh, man, that's cute!!! I've got one of my son, but he's a teen. Not so cute, ha ha.

Though this picture with our pastor at his confirmation was rather amusing. Who said priests don't like metal?! :tickled: :headbang:

frhornsb.jpg

very cute!!!!! :)

Creeps said:
CLASSIC !! I love that :tickled:

Here's a recent one of mine, she saw herself in the message and demanded a photo shoot. I think I've created a monster. Take note of the shirt. :headbang:

Jazmineinfrontofcdwallbeingaham.jpg