Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

Here's my 3 year old:

lindsaymetal.JPG

Creeps said:
CLASSIC !! I love that :tickled:

Here's a recent one of mine, she saw herself in the message and demanded a photo shoot. I think I've created a monster. Take note of the shirt. :headbang:

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!

Bad Girl Tess said:
Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!

Thankyou, thankyouverymuch. :Spin: Too bad I had to go through a bum marriage and divorce to get her instead of other means.. lol :tickled: I wouldn't trade her for the world.

And thanks to Whisperer too ! :headbang:

Here's a thought
I'm wondering how many of us will get called into councilling once our metal rugrats start uppin the irons in school. :ill:

cute kids everyone! CUTE!!! but, just keep in mind... they do grow up one day and start hanging around with folks with names like 'Urban Breed'. :Smug:

roenandurban.jpg

:tickled: Just kidding Urban... Patrick (aka The.Lost.Hatter) really enjoyed meeting all of Tad Morose last year. it was truly the highlight of our weekend!

~Hoyt.

Dark One said:
Thanks Linda. Those kids giving the horns pictures are probably 1000 times cooler and cuter though, even though they're staged. :)

Of course it was staged. But the expression I managed to catch on her face for that picture was 1 in a 1,000,000.

She's quite proud of her abilty though. She'll come up to me randomly and "Look, I'm doin' the horns!"

Her air guitar needs alot of work though...

Force10 said:
Of course it was staged. But the expression I managed to catch on her face for that picture was 1 in a 1,000,000.

She's quite proud of her abilty though. She'll come up to me randomly and "Look, I'm doin' the horns!"

Her air guitar needs alot of work though...

Her expression definitely rules. :)

Creeps said:
Here's a thought
I'm wondering how many of us will get called into councilling once our metal rugrats start uppin the irons in school. :ill:

It won't happen. The children of metal heads always listen to the next worst genre of music. Either gangster rap or overly patriotic redneck hillbilly country music. Or barbershop or something. They will rebel says someone whose oldest daughter loves that halloback girl crap.

Joe

Joe-× said:
It won't happen. The children of metal heads always listen to the next worst genre of music. Either gangster rap or overly patriotic redneck hillbilly country music. Or barbershop or something. They will rebel says someone whose oldest daughter loves that halloback girl crap.

Joe

Not always true..................
My mom is a metal head and look at me! :hotjump: