Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

meandmarco.jpg

Hooray for Marco!
IMG_0357.jpg

And why not some fun at the beach? :Spin:

dargormudshark said:
Some chicken got into my backyard, I don't know how, but idk I was bored felt like screwing around with it (leaves jokes open so someone can say "haha, dag screwed around with his cock). I also took a pic of him about to peck a Tran of Thought cd

Yes! Let's see that picture! :D

Also....

NICE COCK :lol:

Picture015.jpg

Alright kids, I know the ceiling is "ghetto rigged". Theres a huge slab of plumbing out of random, so its hard to make it work. I have since cut off the excess. The room is still a work in progress.

And no, Im not a bible thumping republican either. New England Democrat, which may be hard to believe.

Okay... not so gay. But man... I'm just not a photogenic person.

Bryan1.jpg

And I love how that post I made up there didn't work worth a flying squirrel's cocknuts.

And y'all know what my brother used to look when he had his hair. He refuses to have pictures taken until he at least gets some kind of hair showing on top.

Alright, peeps, here's a picture of last week of Me (right side), my girlfriend (left side) and Tobias Sammet in the middle (Duh)... It was taken at BB Kings (NYC) backstage after the show! Please, don't laugh LOL!!

D.jpg

www.photobucket.com

Start your own account, it's free. Make sure you keep the album as private.
Then upload your pic... and reply here... Don't forget to click the button "Insert Picture"... Then just paste the link of the pic and voila!

If you don't have the complex layout, the simple script to remember is

:lol: Although I don't say it, I share BenMech's annoyance with people who mess up the quote script every single time. :devil: