Official "Need a Roomie or Ride" Thread

3 of us are flying in from Vegas on Tuesday the 13th with no place to stay. Had to get concert tix and airfare, and we asked ourselves last minute "where are we staying?" Lol. Triginock@gmail.com if any suggestions or help. Thanks!

Found someone to ride with us, but now we are looking for 1 more roomie. We have a suite at the Residence Inn (block from the venue), if anyone is looking to save some money on accommodations, you can stay with us for 1/4 of the cost of the room ($50/night). We have the room Wednesday - Saturday nights. Please contact me at usaprogmusic@gmail.com.

Ok, we got someone to take us up on this offer!

I'm just putting out some preliminary information: I have rooms at the Super 8 Wed, Thur and the Artmore on Fri, Sat. At this time, I'm looking for 1 person to commit as the 4th in our group. Someone has hinted at needing a room, but has not responded to my inquiries to 'commit'. It's important to understand the financial ramifications of room cost at this point, so I'd rather get someone who will join us willingly and responsibly to share in the costs of rest and recovery. :)

thxinc66@gmail.com

I and one other are coming from Hendersonville, NC and would appreciate it if someone would let us stay in their room, we will pay half the cost. Thank you!

If anyone living or staying in south, or south of Atlanta needs a lift and can chip in a few bucks for gas (not strictly necessary but wouldn't mind a bit of help.) I can provide a ride. we also have a cooler handy for drinks and food.

I was willing to share couch space too, maybe save someone a couple hundred bucks on hotel space, but my better half decided that you folks aren't to be trusted (she's coming, too, by the way.) Which is a shame, because it's a real comfortable couch, provided you're not allergic to cats or dogs.

I *might* be able to convince her otherwise, but I'd need to have some measure of measuring trustoworthiness.

With PP fast approaching, we know how quickly plans change, at least for those of us who plan...Anyway, I'm looking for one person to fill up our room at the Artmore for Friday and Saturday. That doesn't mean I'm being charitable. It means I'm trying of offset some costs and hopefully be able to afford my annual shopping spree at Vinyl. LOL! Person will be carefully selected as this is an elite opportunity.

In addition, my cute and energetic friend will need a place to 'hang out' on Sunday locally in the ATL area till her plane leaves in the evening. She's a photographer and journalist for various metal publications. Anyone willing to help me out with this favor can probably earn a couple CD's.

thxinc66@gmail.com

With PP fast approaching, we know how quickly plans change, at least for those of us who plan...Anyway, I'm looking for one person to fill up our room at the Artmore for Friday and Saturday. That doesn't mean I'm being charitable. It means I'm trying of offset some costs and hopefully be able to afford my annual shopping spree at Vinyl. LOL! Person will be carefully selected as this is an elite opportunity.

In addition, my cute and energetic friend will need a place to 'hang out' on Sunday locally in the ATL area till her plane leaves in the evening. She's a photographer and journalist for various metal publications. Anyone willing to help me out with this favor can probably earn a couple CD's.

thxinc66@gmail.com

Thanks everyone for your interest and willingness to help. A familiar friend of mine (and probably many of yours) has submitted a request for this last spot. Until further notice, my needs for filling the room up are suspended.

I have an open spot at the Super 8 from Thursday through Saturday night. Like I've said, I'm not much of a partier, and the room is non-smoking. Cost would be around $40 per night, and it's a 10 minute easy walk to the venue from there. Free parking there too, last time I stayed there anyway. Inquiries to llorenth@gmail.com.

hello my fellow prog power fans , just few more weeksssssssssssssss dammm i cant wait , my plans are changing every day , but still i will be on the road wed alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way from TEXAS wooooooooooooo lets here it for TEXAS , i might have room for fri sat at super 8 post here if interested or email me prog_RGmetal@lycos.com i wont know till mon of that week

hey , I live in Athens, GA, who is going from here to th E ProgPower Fest whocould give me a ride???