Official "Need a Roomie or Ride" Thread

I didn't get the ticket to the show, until I was surprised a couple of weeks ago... By then most of the hotels had been taken that are near the venue.. I'm a local fella, so conceivably I could drive both days, but what fun is that? Anyone want to take on a roomie preferably within a couple of blocks?

I didn't get the ticket to the show, until I was surprised a couple of weeks ago... By then most of the hotels had been taken that are near the venue.. I'm a local fella, so conceivably I could drive both days, but what fun is that? Anyone want to take on a roomie preferably within a couple of blocks?

I am willing, staying withing walking distance and there is enough room for both you and the person I offered to above.

I am willing, staying withing walking distance and there is enough room for both you and the person I offered to above.

That would be me, I think I ll just be able to go in Saturday caex, sry, u think u can still pic me up?

Hello,

I am heading down to NJ by car and was wondering if anyone in the NJ or NY area needed a ride down? I would be leaving soe time in the evening on Wed. night (9/14/11).

For more information contact:
-kleintunes@hotmail.com
-cell # 908-499-9508

Thanx,

Mark

I am OVERBOOKED at the ARTMORE and the SUPER 8. In other words, I've got peeps sleeping on the floor because of my generosity of never turning a fellow brother or sister in metal away. But I hate to see them lose the essential rest because of the conditions. They're prepared to share costs on a room if anyone has some extra space. And they are ALL trustworthy regulars

Txt me: 214-769-2452 or thxinc66@gmail.com

Taylor