Post 10 bands who you hope to see at future ProgPowers.

Shaman!!
Rhapsody
Virgin Steele
Tierra Santa
Cage
Jag Panzer
Dream Evil or Hammerfall (don't care which)
Labyrinth or Vision Divine (don't care which)

And if someone manages to find a magic time portal to 1998, adbuct these bands and make them play for our entertainment:
Nocturnal Rites
Running Wild
and then afterwards as they marvel at our futuristic world, tell them they must return to the past to correct the mistakes that led to their 2003 versions being so boring.

:Spin: 1.- Dimension (Yes, from México)
:loco: 2.- Raphsody
:OMG: 3.- Pendragon (Masters!!!)
o_O 4.- Children of Bodom
:p 5.- Stratovarius
:headbang: 6.- Exciter (Yes, Why Not!)
:) 7.- Quidam (Yeah, from Poland)
:worship: 8.- Kamelot (Yes, yes, yes!!!)
:D 9.- Tierra Santa
:kickass: 10.- Shaman

NOTE: ALL THESE BANDS ARE SIMPLY GREAT, WITH DIFFERENT STYLES, BUT GREAT BANDS, HOPE TO SEE SOME PLAYING THERE IN 2004!!! :wave:

Adagio
Adagio
Adagio
Adagio
Adagio
Adagio
Adagio
Adagio
Adagio
Adagio

:D

Seriously tho, besides Adagio:

Edguy
Gamma ray
Angra
Pain of Salvation
(can you guess by now that Im pissed that I missed PP3? :p)
Strato and Rhapsody would be cool too...not a HUGE fan, but would be nice to see them.
Children of Bodom (you can sorta fit them into "power" right? I mean, they fit Devin into prog :p)

Mr Toast said:
Dungeon(!!!)
Fates Warning
- Since Fates has played such low key clubs as the Rock Ranch in San Bernadino, then ProgPower is a helluva lot better venue than some other gigs they've done over the years...
Engine
John Arch
Dragonspoon
Gordian Knot
Prototype
Chastain
Hourglass
Ballurio - OK, strictly instrumental... but I like his stuff!

It's good to see someone else likes Hourglass out there! They certainly aren't getting enough credit as they should. The Journey Into is a great disc. It's very melodic and it flows pretty nicely. :)

~Meg

Prog Maiden said:
It's good to see someone else likes Hourglass out there! They certainly aren't getting enough credit as they should. The Journey Into is a great disc. It's very melodic and it flows pretty nicely. :)

~Meg

Agreed. And John Dunston's drumming is just awesome!!! He just has such
great 'feel' - his skilled drumming complements the material so perfectly - you just can't teach that...

And I certainly don't want to detract from Brick and everyone else involved. This album is very much a group effort, and there is excellent musicianship all around!!!

Here's to hoping they manage to fill their lineup again soon!!!

Soundclips here (for those interested):
http://www.hourglassband.com

Control Denied(as a tribute to Chuck which is definitely needed)
Cynic(definitely agreed that them getting back together would be incredible)
Helloween
Watchtower
Spiral Architect
Nocturnal Rights
Saber Tiger
Carcass(as long as we're doing comebacks)
Atheist

- Zero Hour
- Mezarkabul / Pentagram from Turkey (Glenn I'll rip copies for you if you have not heard them, and I don't think anyone involved with the band would mind, if it meant more exposure by a US gig)
- The Lord Weird Slough Feg
- Metalium

Not all of these bands at the same one, the cost would be enormous. i know a few of these bands do tour the US, but they are really good and deserve a spot at progpower.

Opeth
Lacuna Coil
Metallium
Nevermore
Helloween
Sonata Arctica
Iced Earth
Manticora
Strapping Young Lad
Stratovarius