Pre-Party (Update 6/17)- 120 tickets remain

is pre-party basically is a concert or there is a different setup? How much time between bands? And when does the first band start and the last band finish playing? And how long is each band's set?

thanks

lucretia96 said:
is pre-party basically is a concert or there is a different setup? How much time between bands? And when does the first band start and the last band finish playing? And how long is each band's set?

thanks

Check the Event Details on the main website page...

Geez!

Rock on!

jkohn said:
They say tickets are mailed out 7 days in advance, I'm worried that may not be enough. You guys doing will-call, fedex, or taking your chances with snail-mail?

I wouldn't worry about it...I just received the tickets in the mail today! Evidently they don't screw around waiting until close to the event...good deal!

:Smokin:

junnie from the east said:
i bought seven tix, this time i'm bringing 6 other die-hard metallers from Japan! please say hi when you see us there :wave:
Can't wait to meet you Junnie!! I'll be there sporting my KITTYBEAST shirt :hotjump:

BlackwaterNymph said:
Purchased mine and received it last week.

I see you just joined the forum. Will this be your first time at Progpower??? If it is, you are in for one hell of a great time; if not, then you obviously know what to expect!!!

hi!
perhaps it's not very clever to write on the start site: SOLD OUT! - and then post only here in the forum: for the pre-party are 120 tickets left...
this is no critic to godfather glenn ;-) this is only a suggestion :))
best regards!
wolfgang from dreamscape

The "sold out" means the main event. I guess what you're saying is that it should say somewhere that tix are still available for the pre-party? If so, I see you're point. You have to go to event details and scroll down to find the pre-party info and link to buy tix.