Rush

Got my money back, didn't have to raise my voice, but was amazed at the stupidity of BB employe:
Me: There is no indication of this being blu ray except for the rune on the back. No markings on the package at all....

BB Employee: Wow, that is weird, you know, your receipt says blu ray on it...

Me: I didn't get the receipt until after I paid for it. :guh:

Will try to repurchase over the weekend.....

Got my money back, didn't have to raise my voice, but was amazed at the stupidity of BB employe:
Me: There is no indication of this being blu ray except for the rune on the back. No markings on the package at all....

BB Employee: Wow, that is weird, you know, your receipt says blu ray on it...

Me: I didn't get the receipt until after I paid for it. :guh:

Will try to repurchase over the weekend.....

I used to work in retail. I'm not surprised in the least by that situation.

I'm gonna try to grab it tomorrow again. This thing must be doing quite well because I went to the Best Buy near me and they were completely sold out of both the DVD and Blu-Ray.

I used to work in retail. I'm not surprised in the least by that situation.

I'm gonna try to grab it tomorrow again. This thing must be doing quite well because I went to the Best Buy near me and they were completely sold out of both the DVD and Blu-Ray.

I did too, for over a year in between IT jobs. God, it sucked!
Looks like EVERYONE in the Chicago burbs is out of both versions.
All the BB store checks near me and near work showed as unavailable.
Friday morning for me, or so they say....we'll see.....

Great new interview with Geddy and Alex about the new documentary. Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2t8bDu3KiI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

i) Presto. I can't believe no one is ranking this in there top 3. Show Don't Tell, THE PASS, Presto, Available Light. Red Tide, Chain Lightning, Anagram, War Paint ... amazing filler.

If it was "List your Top 4", then Presto would have been on mine.

I did post the Video for The Pass earlier in the tread and mentioned it being my 2nd favorite Rush song, and someone else mentioned Presto in their post, so it is getting some mention. Not much, but some!:D

There is a deleted scene on the bonus disc about Roll the Bones.

Geddy says about the rap part in the title track...
"The rap part was just another part of the mix Rush throws into the stew.....It was complete satire."

Finally saw the doc. Really enjoyed it and it was interesting to know a bit more about each of them and how they started. I especially found it interesting that it seems one of their bigger breaks was when they opened for Kiss. However, I wouldn't say it's a groundbreaking documentary or anything though.