Serenity Cancels PP USA IX Appearance

but... but... I was going to let you pick out my kilt this year since I couldn't decide what to wear last year. :cry:

and the only good corset is a BLACK corset! :Spin:

So, you couldn't decide? I wondered why the founder and leader of the kilt kult didn't wear one. Indecision is a horrible thing.

White leather corsets rule.

speaking of which--what color kilt will you be wearing this year? Will it have special Pagan's Mind patches on it? :Smug: :lol:

j/k

Meh. I thought I'd borrow your Redemption kilt.

Yeah over the years I've learned that I appreciate a lot of music more live than I do on CD and vice versa. Im just glad I get an opportunity to see bands that I normally wouldn't see in the states EVER. Prog, Power, Rockabilly, Thrash, I don't really give a rat's ass--ITS PROGPOWERUSA the best damn metal festival in the U.S. IMO. If you're a person that doesn't like a certain band, then go find a band you DO like in the vendor's area...or at least be respectful when expressing your dislikes.

This isn't going towards anyone in particular. its just a general message about the situation concerning people and their typical online "my opinion matters more because the bands I like are better than the bands you like" or "there is more of this kind of metal than that kind of metal and its unfair..." uh no..its called try again next year if you don't like the line-up already in place. :p

I agree with you that if the announced lineup doesn't appeal then exercising ones option to stay home is a viable option. However, when there is an open slot which may be filled by forum suggestions, surely individuals should be allowed to state their case? That was the origional expressed intent of this thread, was it not?

I agree with you that if the announced lineup doesn't appeal then exercising ones option to stay home is a viable option. However, when there is an open slot which may be filled by forum suggestions, surely individuals should be allowed to state their case? That was the origional expressed intent of this thread, was it not?

oh without a doubt, I meant nothing against expressing an opinion...but the least people could do was state it respectfully and respect other people's suggestions yeah?

I don't really see the point of view that if a proggier band or a power dominant band gets the spot it somehow makes the festival unfair to certain fanboys/girls...it doesn't make the festival and experience that comes with it any less appealing to me.

oh yeah and...

Redemption kilt eh? While Redemption isn't my favorite band...they have a kickass logo. I wouldn't mind.

Absolutely. If it isn't for civil debate and discussion, what the hell is a forum for? I suppose some would have us all hold hands and sing Kumbaya and embrace music we don't like. That would free up the forum for serious topics such as what color corset or kilt to wear, and leave the forum free of any "lame and childish" dialogue.:rolleyes:

Amen dude but I'm not getting your argument about kilts... :lol:

Steve

definitely some inside joking going on.

Women have their corset night, so its been a year or two in the making on trying to get an official kilt night for the dudes.

I figured so much but since I had to miss last year, I probably didn't see you although I remember Teddy (as in Teddy Moller) wearing one. Scary sight... ;)

we will have Kilt and Corset night this year, but lets keep this on topic, This thread is about getting in touch with you favorite band and having them send Glenn an E-mail, and as Glenn has said the E-Mail is now closed, so let's just all sit back and relax and wait to see who the lucky band is that gets the slot whether PROG or POWER, I know Glenn will make a great shoice.