Serenity Cancels PP USA IX Appearance

Well, this ruined my day. Love their 1st cd. This will be a tough replacement. My vote is to bring back Raintime!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about moving Manticora up to the openers, & add someone else to the showcase? Just a thought is all.

Too band about Serenity, & also A.D. I really like them both! DAMN! Why don't these bands wanna play a HUGE festival in the states? Talk about exposure! :eek:

Well, these bands can't complain now that they are unknown in the USA! They had their chance, & the blew it like a $2 whore! :p

Thanks Gunstar9! We appreciate that. Most of those bands would make my list as well. Especially: Meyvn,Theocracy,A Lower Deep & Eclipsed By Sanity.
:headbang:

I second that list, with Halcyon Way on it of course. I think any of the Pathfinder bands would be great as Hoyt and all the bands have worked their collective asses off. We in A Lower Deep were so disappointed about the Circus Maximus tour getting cancelled this would certainly more than make up for that. But to whom ever gets it, it's a great opportunity and very cool of Glenn to open it up like this. Kudos!

I would extremely love Gates of Winter to play,their debut has blown me away,I wouldn't mind Heaven and Hell(Dio! Dio! Dio!) playing as well :p

Well, I AM disappointed by this, since I also loved the debut and was looking forward to them. On the other hand, this slot seems tailor made for Cloudscape. I'll see if I can write them tonight if no one else has done so before me.

Steve in Philly
Cloudscape works for me; not sure about an opening slot though.

I sent some info to Wolverine. They are near the top of my list of bands I'd like to see, and they could use a good event here in the US to showcase their talents a bit.

Britt
+1

Sent e-mail to MINDFLOW, ... I will call MINDFLOW when i get home.
First bandthat I thought of...

Submitted. Most of us are there, anyway...

Overdue!

*crosses fingers for Diablo Swing Orchestra suddenly being available for this weekend*
Tailor made for them I say!