Serenity Cancels PP USA IX Appearance

hopeing Gates of Winter gets to play...
if they were playing id deffinatly make sure i make it to the show

What exactly is the criteria being looked for here? Does the band need to be signed/sponsored and up and coming with an album or two under their belt? Or are they going to be selected on musical talent and quality only?

I'm not going to lie. I just joined this site to promote Gates of Winter. I probably will never post again, but I'm supporting both my friends in the band and my love of metal.

Gimme Gates, baby. Gimme Gates.

PEAcE!

Guys.. you know I like Gates of Winter, but this is overkill and borderline cheesy. Call off the multiple posts from new posters or risk me disqualifying the band from consideration out of sheer annoyance.

Sorry to hear Glenn.

Good luck in finding a replacement. I know you'll find one worthy. Serenity was one of the bands I was really looking forward to as well. I still greatly anticipate their new album.

A lot of good choices in this thread. Any of the following would be an upgrade:

Persuader
Kiuas
Gates of Winter
Wolverine
Dark Empire
Avian
Myrath
Katagory V

I would have added Suspyre to this list, but they're Jersey boys and I can see them any time (<-- self-serving comment).

Zod

Lemme jump in!

Zandelle
Suspyre
KatV
Odin's Court
Outworld
Division

These are ALL worthy openers for Saturday night.

BTW here are some options.

Blotted Science
Spastik Ink
Behold..the Arctopus
Divinity Destroyed

Sent e-mail to MINDFLOW, and MACHINE MEN. I will call MINDFLOW when i get home.

Mindflow!!!! YES PLEASE!!!! Glenn, they are just AMAZING live!!! Jaw-dropping, like Pain of Salvation at PPUSA1! :worship:

I'd also LOVE to see Pharaoh. Pros: Matt Johnsen has been a regular at every ProgPower :kickass:, and they are doing their first live shows this year, AND they are releasing a new album this year, they seem like a good choice. Can't get much more metal than them! :headbang: I've sent a mail to their official myspace page.
Now and Forever,
lmjh