The lovely walk to and from the FairField Inn.

We had such a lovely walk to and from the Fairfield Inn, I just HAD to share it with everyone.

mmmmlunch.jpg

I saw one person step on it on accident, who else did? LOL

-MetalRose

Aww yeah, the Rat! We were going to take pix, but totally forgot by the time the show was over!

- R

Aw man, its Splinter! (our party dubbed it that since wed been seeing it since Wed) He was the marker for us in our exhaustion, esp the new people to PP. Once they ran about Splinter they knew the Fairfield was just around the corner.

Bem

MetalRose said:
We had such a lovely walk to and from the Fairfield Inn, I just HAD to share it with everyone.

mmmmlunch.jpg

-MetalRose

I was one of the people that stepped on it.
I thought about eating it as an appetizer before I got to Earthlink.
Delish!!!

We actually didn't notice it until Saturday, so who knows maybe one of us stepped on it??? Ahhh the wonders of the big city!

Heheh, we actually gave it a name: Robert !

But now we're on the subject....Robert was gone for at least half a day, anybody know where he went? and most important...why he did end up dead afterwords at the same spot?????

We even said him goodbye on our way to the airport, yep we got used to him and it looked like he was part of us during that weekend.

MetalRose said:

mmmmlunch.jpg

-MetalRose

Let this be a lesson to all of you future new heavy partiers at Progpower, you have to pace yourself or you will end up like our friend up here in the pic before the first surprise musical set of the weekend.o_O :Spin:

I saw both the bird and rat too! Thats it.... this rat is too popular NOT to make a return next year! Jon Oliva in the VIP room, the hot bartender, and the RAT on the side street... GLENN YOU LISTENING?!

Man, ya'll are sick but this thread is hilarious. I, fortunately, did not have the pleasure of seeing Robert/Splinter/Or whatever it's name is during my few trips to and from the Fairfield. Hopefully I was not one of the ones who stepped on it..................Ewe!! :yuk:

EDIT: Okay, okay......... my lovely sis just reminded me we DID see a rat. We were walking to the Fairfield with Daniel Olsson and Peter Moren and it ran in front of us. Is that the same rat? Was he just dead later? We saw it on Friday night. Too funny!!