The lovely walk to and from the FairField Inn.

MetalAges said:
I saw both the bird and rat too! Thats it.... this rat is too popular NOT to make a return next year! Jon Oliva in the VIP room, the hot bartender, and the RAT on the side street... GLENN YOU LISTENING?!

as long as the HOT bartender chicks are back im happy :)

Oh yeah I saw it as well. Too bad we didn't have a stove at The fairfield. : ( Those Georgia rats aren't as meaty as the ones we have in Alabama though so no big loss.
: /

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
I just have to say the weather in Atlanta was awesome, especially compared to Houston sucks, except for the winter, I love the winter
We're being rewarded for riding out Ivan with great weather since then. We had those brilliant autumn days on Saturday and Sunday and it hasn't rained here at all since ProgPower.

With the approach of Hurricane Jeanne, though, this will probably change. Again. :yuk:

There was just too much metal to be reckoned with for Ivan. This theory proves that Metal is alot stronger than stupid hurricanes.

I think we now need Hurricane Urban, Gildenlow, Stephan, Gus, Franck, Khan, Thomas, Tobi.

Oh, and of course Hurricane Harveston! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
There was just too much metal to be reckoned with for Ivan. This theory proves that Metal is alot stronger than stupid hurricanes.

I think we now need Hurricane Urban, Gildenlow, Stephan, Gus, Franck, Khan, Thomas, Tobi.

Oh, and of course Hurricane Harveston! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Glenn !!!......Glenn Glenn Glenn !! Ha ha ha Hurricane Urban and Hurricane Andy. They kicked my ass harder than Ivan. Ivan only gave me wet feet.

Bryant

metalrose, i was in that group of three that saw you guys take that pic. i thought you must be nuts to take a picture of a dead rat. we thought your line about looking like a tourist now was quite amusing.

Ravynn said:
metalrose, i was in that group of three that saw you guys take that pic. i thought you must be nuts to take a picture of a dead rat. we thought your line about looking like a tourist now was quite amusing.

Refresh my memory... what did I say about being a tourist?

Apparently I said a ton of funny things, but I have no recollection of them! D'oh!

-MetalRose

oh man, yeah, that rat was nasty. i was actually more afraid of smelling it then stepping on it. i have never smelled a dead rotting rat before and don't ever want to..

OMG, I thought that I was seeing things on the Saturday night when Deb and I walked back to the Granada from hanging with people at the Fairfield. I thought that maybe I had imagined it and that it was pile of leaves, yet under the light it looked white.

Thank goodness I read this thread because I would have forever wondered in the back of my mind about that.

Eeeeeeeeeeew!

Damn, there was a bird too? Ok, let's review this, Debbie and I walked up the sidewalk from the Fairfield that had all the vines hanging off the sides. So then when turning the corner up near Earthlink there was something "odd" that looked like a rat and it had more of a white cast to it.

Why am I stressing over this? Do I really need to know?