Battlelore
Magica
Galneryus
Seraphim
Dragon Guardian

OLD SCHOOL
Voivod
Grim Reaper

I don't even know if SGM are still together . .

One of many reasons why it'd never happen, although I don't think they're really 'apart', they're definitely not -as- together as they have been in the past, if that makes any sense, what with all the members all sorta doing their own things more frequently.

Star One (or Ayreon if we're feeling particularly silly today or if I just won the lottery :))
Rhapsody of Fire
Overkill
Scar Symmetry
Demons and Wizards
Opeth (once were considered by Glenn; maybe a special show or something)
Devin Townsend Project (since Devy changed the name since he played PP last :heh: )
Equilibrium

1.Rhapsody of Fire would get me there in a second. (from California) Ive been 3 times but not the last couple years and wont be going this year

2.Shadow Gallery

The rest

Fairyland
Opeth

Oh Lost Horizon would get me there also but are they even a band anymore?

Unless someone really inspires Arjen Lucassen to play, anything related to him is a no-go. He's lost his interest in touring. He's actually beginning to work on his next "solo" album.

Didn't Glenn say he offered Arjen some absurd amount to come play the festival? I don't see how it would be hard logistically if the show was booked around the Ayreon performance. Just book those bands where possible that Arjen would need. Star One and Stream Of Passion show he doesn't necessarily need a full compliment of performers anyway.

Also, while I echo the sentiments to bring Rhapsody here, I'm sure they've been on Glenn's radar since the early days. When it's able to happen, it will happen (kind of like Iced Earth, Stratovarius, and Sonata Arctica)...but who knows when.

And I guess that Shadow Gallery are much more of a possibility now that they are actually playing shows.