What is the best CD of all time?

Just got done spinning this. Wow. Excellent disc. It will need a few listens before I can fully assess it. That said, I'm most certainly buying it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Zod

Whatever you do, do NOT buy their second album, Gloria, ever. Unless you like to cry incessant tears of unimaginable disappointment.

Operation Mindcrime. End of story.

In Halcyon Way, we have a joke...."WWCDGD?".....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
"What would Chris DeGarmo do?"

For real. =)

Black Sabbath - "Heaven And Hell"
43.gif

that was an easy one, next time have it more diffiult

I can't pick just one, but I can name some of my all-time faves:

Vanden Plas - "Christ 0" Yes, I like it THAT much. If Vanden Plas gets any better, my brain will collapse. "Silently" might be the best song I have ever listened to in my life.

Queensryche - "Operation Mindcrime." Totally blown away by this disc for years.... That disc has an aura of it's own. Once in a lifetime release.

Dream Theater - "Images and Words." This release is what every prog release is compared to.

AC/DC - "Back in Black." I am soooo happy to see love for this here. Perfect sound and tone. EVERY song on the disc is great !!

Metal Church - "Blessing in Disguise." Despite pretty poor sound quality, this release just hammers from beginning to end.

Accept - "Metal Heart." All I can say is that if you haven't heard this, you are missing an arsenal of music !! This is intense metal that still sounds good.

Tesla - "Mechanical Resonance." This disc wouldn't have made this list until about 6 months ago, when I revisited it. I was blown away !! Great disc.

Angel Dust - "Bleed." What an awesome disc !! I still listen to it on occasion.

Bryant

I have to pic a few CDs.. no way I can pick just one! :p

Dave Matthews Band- Before These Crowded Streets
Massive Attack- Mezzanine
Pink floyd- Dark Side of The Moon
The Gathering- Souvenirs
Conception- Flow
Queensryche- Promissed Land
Angra- Holy Land
Pain of Salvation- Remedy Lane
Jeff Buckley- Grace
Nick Drake- Five Leaves Left..