What is the best CD of all time?

I'm thinking they got swallowed up in the prog metal flood that happened in Europe. They released another cd Psychosphere about 3 or 4 years after the debut. It was good also, but maybe not as good as TotT. They drew alot of comparisons to Queensryche. I think the drummer was from Running Wild?
Jorg Michael was the drummer ... I think he is best known for his work in Stratovarius. Olaf Bilic was the singer, and I liked him a lot ... he reminded of more modern day Geoff Tate. I actually liked Psychosphere more than TotT, but both were really good, and I was sad to see them fade away.

Britt

I keep thinking this one over and the cd that pops into my head first everytime is Pagans Mind newest album Enigmatic Calling. For some reason I just cannot take that cd out of my cd player until after about 4 plays through, even then it's tough cause I just love every song on it.

A few other notables:
Vision divine-Stream of Conciousness
Shadow Gallery-Tyranny
Lost Horizon-A Flame to the Ground Beneath

I wouldn’t claim to be a qualified judge of “the best” – but here are a few of my favorites. There was no way to narrow it down to one...

Symphony X – V
Ayreon – The Human Equation
Marillion – Misplaced Childhood
Fates Warning – No Exit
Kansas – Point of Know Return
Circus Maximus – The 1st Chapter
Kim Richey – Kim Richey
Queensryche – the original O:M
Van Helsing’s Curse – Occulus Infernum
Shadow Gallery – Room V
Sonny Lim – Slack Key Guitar: The Artistry of Sonny Lim
Dream Theater – Images & Words
Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Beethoven’s Last Night
Savatage – Dead Winter Dead
Nikolo Kotzev’s “Nostradamus”

Hard to pick just one favorite......but it's definitely something by Menudo :Smug:

35.0.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

This one will have heads scratching
Rush-Signals
while I was a bigtime Rush fan since 2112,and saw how their music evolved,for some reason,this far surpassed Moving Pictures(which at the time was my favorate alltime CD)
This CD has my alltime favorate Rush song(Analog Kid,which I have covered)
This is the CD that made me want to play guitar(and this was their most keyboard orientated CD)

If Rush never existed,Queensryche-Rage For Order,Fates Warning-APSoG,and Conception Flow would all be up there

Definitely one of my favorite Rush albums