Where is everybody coming from???

Me and two of my friends are driving down from Chicago. This is my fourth year, on guy has been to all of them, and the other guy is the second year. Yeah, should be a nice 12 hour drive.

Keep rockin'!
saMetal:headbang:

Greg and I are from the Eastern Shore (Del-Mar-Va Peninsula) of Maryland and flying in from BWI on Wednesday. We'll be staying at the Granada, again.
Can't wait!
Cindy

LuCinda said:
Greg and I are from the Eastern Shore (Del-Mar-Va Peninsula) of Maryland and flying in from BWI on Wednesday. We'll be staying at the Granada, again.
Can't wait!
Cindy

Can't wait to see you and Greg again, as always Cindy ^___^

Bryant

Bryant said:
Can't wait to see you and Greg again, as always Cindy ^___^

Bryant

Ditto!
Hope Harumi will be able to make it as well. I know it will be hard to leave that precious baby, even for Progpower.
Send them my love!
Cindy

Kai-Guy said:
Hey Tammy--It's Dave and Wendy from Colorado---hope to see ya there and have some drinks!!!!

Whoa! Hey guys!!! It's going to be awesome to see you again!! Yes, we will definately have some drinks and a great time! You guys going to fly again?

~Tammy~

dtmetalfan69 said:
Me and two of my friends are driving down from Chicago. This is my fourth year, on guy has been to all of them, and the other guy is the second year. Yeah, should be a nice 12 hour drive.

Keep rockin'!
saMetal:headbang:

Hey what day are you driving down?? Care to meet up and caravan with a girl that doesn't want to travel by herself? I'd be leaving Grand Rapids, MI sometime Wednesday evening, giving myself all night and all day Thursday to travel. What do you say??

~Tammy~

sh0kr0k said:
Hey what day are you driving down?? Care to meet up and caravan with a girl that doesn't want to travel by herself? I'd be leaving Grand Rapids, MI sometime Wednesday evening, giving myself all night and all day Thursday to travel. What do you say??

~Tammy~

Hey Tammy,

We will get back to you on that.

LuCinda said:
Ditto!
Hope Harumi will be able to make it as well. I know it will be hard to leave that precious baby, even for Progpower.
Send them my love!
Cindy

Granma will have the Kojinator. I think Harumi will appreciate the break. She'll be there. ^___^

Bryant

Kai-Guy said:
Hey Tammy,

Yes--We will be flying in Thursday afternoon--ready for the pre-party!!!

Which hotel are you staying at?

Hey Kai-Guy!! I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn, where are you at?? Boy I sure wish it was the Fairfield!! Are Lance and the whole crew coming out again?! I miss you guys and can't wait to party with ya! I *will* find you at your hotel and tip one or two back. I'll bring the fake Wheat Thins again :tickled:

And for everyone else, I appreciate the ride offers. When I asked if anyone wanted to caravan, I meant that I'll be driving my car down and I'm looking to have a few people also driving.. kinda like a PP Road Pack! I'll even have a few people in my car if necessary, I just want someone else to follow along with. ... yeah so I'm a wuss :cry:

~Tammy~

We are staying at the Residence Inn--and yes, the whole crew is coming again!! Minus Fernando's girfriend--but we have a 'newbie' coming along so we'll break him in right!! Hopefully we'll find you---we'll keep an eye out for ya!!!!

I used to live on the Eastern Shore, too, over in Federalsburg. Been to Salisbury many times and also to the beaches of MD,DE, and VA. Hail! See y'all there!