Where is everybody coming from?

Kai-Guy

May 8, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
Well, now that the tickets are on sale and everyone is getting thier trip together it's now time to start finding out where we are all coming from. We have had this type of 'post' the last few years and it's always kinda cool to find out where all the Prog/Power crazies come from! Once again me, my wife, and two friends are coming from Colorado and we have two 'newbies' coming from Wyoming---wow, are they going to have fun!!! Well anyway--have fun with this 'post' and we'll see ya in September! :headbang:

This will be my first time. I had planned on attending the last couple of years but unforseen events prevented me from attending...family things and the like. I made sure that nothing would stand in the way of my attending this year's show.

My wife and I are coming in from Tampa, FL. We'll be there Thur. in time for the pre-show party.

3rd year in a row from (evidently) the only fuckin' true rockers in Corpus Christi, TX.

And, of course, our gracious host every year is Rakosh, who lives in Marietta. In the past, we've crashed at his place. This year, we've got a reservation at the Grenada Suites, so we can be a part of the post-show craziness this time.

Rock on!

Hi there!! this will be my 1st. time at a PP show! so.. heh Im coming from Caracas, Venezuela! Oh yeah baby \m/ LOL

Catch ya all later in there!!! Greetings!

Daniel

Coming from Stockbridge, GA........

My best friend and I have been to each and every one of these, we wouldnt miss it for nothing!!!!! This show will be the icing on the cake for us, we drove to Florida for the Sun N Steel show, in a month we are driving up to the Brave Words show, and come September we will topping it off with the PROG!!!!!!!

METAL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Coming in from Water Valley, MS, thirty miles south of Ole Miss. This will be my second Progpower.

Coming from Philly... Most likely gonna be driving down with my boyfriend and meeting up with my friends Matt and Eric. I can't wait. :D This'll be my second Progpower, although I've wanted to attend all of them.