Where Is Everyone Coming From?

Originally posted by DT Jesus

Hey, I'll be flying out of Milwaukee too. Haven't gotten tickets yet, though. What flight are you taking? Good to see you using the best care in the air... ;)

-matt

I don't know the flight # offhand, but I think it's either the 8am or the 11:00am. As mentioned previously, look for the guy who Jack Black looks like, wearing a Mesa Boogie cap.......

JW

Thanks for the reply, JW. I was affraid that the post was going to get buried. Any chance you could dig up the flight number and let me know? How cool would it be if you, me, and alicia were all on the same flight headed down there....

-matt
btw, where's Pell Lake?

Originally posted by DT Jesus
Thanks for the reply, JW. I was affraid that the post was going to get buried. Any chance you could dig up the flight number and let me know? How cool would it be if you, me, and alicia were all on the same flight headed down there....

-matt
btw, where's Pell Lake?

121, leaves at 8:30am on Thursday......
I'm near Lake Geneva....
/cue Smoke On the Water

:D

JW

hey JayDubya! I think that's the same flight I'm taking down to Atlanta :)
See you on the plane! I'll be the tall girl with really long brown hair that looks like she's been up all night. (I will have been, since I work the night shift, hehe)

Alicia

Originally posted by Aeturnia
See you on the plane! I'll be the tall girl with really long brown hair that looks like she's been up all night. (I will have been, since I work the night shift, hehe)

Alicia

Cool! I think I'll follow my same game plan as last year. Sleep before hand and wake up around midnight, then frantically pack, and re-pack at least once before heading to the airport at 4:30am - 5:00am. It's SOOOOO easy to fly out of Mitchell, as long as you're not from Yemin! :lol:

JW

Alicia

Just curious, why are you two going down on thursday morning? BTW, the 121 is showing up as a 7:45 flight for me, not 8:30.

-matt

Matt:

I'm going down Thursday in the morning so I can get some sleep before the party that evening. I work at night, and last year I didn't get a chance to nap before the show...being up for 30+ hours pretty much sucks ;)
You're right, it does say 7:45. I could have sworn it was a later flight when I booked...ah well. That's the one I'll be on, straight from work. I can't wait!!!
Alicia

Matt:

I'm going down Thursday in the morning so I can get some sleep before the party that evening. I work at night, and last year I didn't get a chance to nap before the show...being up for 30+ hours pretty much sucks ;)
You're right, it does say 7:45. I could have sworn it was a later flight when I booked...ah well. That's the one I'll be on, straight from work. I can't wait!!!
Alicia

Rats ... Well, maybe I'll see you two there, then. I'm only getting a room for Friday and Saturday night, so I'll be going down there sometime on friday. Woulda been nice to be on the same flight as you two. Ah well....

-matt

Matt:

Alicia

I was looking to see if fares increased over the weekend and I saw that too. I wonder if it's a web error or if they changed the flight? Either way, I'm there, but I WILL be calling Misdwest
Express just to see what's happening. I'll report back here eitherway when I find out....Sorry we'll miss you on the flight Matt,
but just keep your eyes peeled once you get down there. I'm not hard to find...... :)

JW

Ok, I called Midwest Express, and there have been schedule changes. The web page is correct, and the return flights have also changed. For example, my flight back on Sunday was #106, it's now #706 and is leaving a half hour earlier. If ANY of you are flying M/E, call them and confirm your flights if you booked them in advance, the HAVE had a schedule change!

JW - Your Milwaukee PP3.0 Travel Agent :) lol

My husband and I are flying in from California. We are ProgPower vets, having attend the first two. Wouldn't miss this for the world!

You have to remember JayDub that I'm from western New York. I've got cows at the end of my street (ha ha). PP is plenty sophisticated for me!

Originally posted by BABS
You have to remember JayDub that I'm from western New York. I've got cows at the end of my street (ha ha). PP is plenty sophisticated for me!

LOL, how silly of me to forget.......
Just make sure you show up & don't hide this year! ;)

JW - Who has cows all around him in Cheeseland......